Health Pro Nutrition - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

Health Pro Nutrition

Fresh Bites

Great dog biscuits! Wheat free!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Cool!

My dog can actually eat them . She can't have wheat, soy, corn, or dairy.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 10:54 AM

Denise those are great looking Pit Bulls in your avatar! As for treats, I try to stick with dental treats. I like Bright Bites since they do a good job at removing plaque.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-17-2008, 01:19 PM

Thumbs up New "Fancy" foods - totally cool!

I wasn't so sure when I started seeing all these new foods out there for dogs (salmon, venison) - and we all know how hard it is to change foods - slowly weaning over. But I got this new food that my dogs LOVE. LOVE. It's the Wafcol Salmon. I got it from Nutrecare.co.uk, which where I get all my pet supplies. If you are thinking about switching over to something new and want something REALLY healthy - check this out. It's reasonable priced and the company is awesome. I buy from them a lot because their sales are great and they have SO many different things. AND - they have good customer service which is so hard to find anymore. Please, check this out and then let me know what think and what you have tried. THANKS

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-28-2008, 01:47 PM

Just to follow up with my previous comment, Barkability is giving away free Bright Bites Dental Treats.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 04:08 AM

Dental Rask, Chewing snack for dogs to help keep teeth and gums clean.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Newborn Pup

Grain-Free Diets for Sure!

P1000863.jpgMy dog is also on a Grain-free diet. No corn for sure. Causes lots of gas. We switched to a grain-free biscuit and dog food, Sunshine Farms and have been seeing great results. Innova also makes good product and we used that for a while. I prefer the independent, small batch food companies that source locally. Not easy to find when most of the large producers are buying from commodity sources throughout the US.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Playful Pup

My pet's vet suggest that canned food might be better for dogs with urinary tract problems because of its higher moisture content, it also allow feeding a better volume of food for the equal amount of calories, which may help if your dog is weighty. Certain dry foods are intended to help clean the teeth during chewing, but dogs with severe dental problems may do better on a moist food.

Top-Quality, Reliable and Fashionable
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
-PetStreetMall.com

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Newborn Pup

My dog loves to have a bite of these.He chews away and want more all the time.I wish one day his teeths will be like pure white milk colour.

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Newborn Pup

We make our own treats. I work with a rescue group and we make them and sell them to go towards our rescue animals
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 02:04 PM

Hi, I'm new here. I am also a new pet owner. Been trying to get one for quite some time now but my ex bf is allergic to so many type of animals so I couldn't just get one for myself since we were living together. Right now, I am free as bird and got myself a German Shepherd named Duke and a horse named Christine. I have been looking into methods to keep them healthy and taking care of them like family. While checking online and looking for options, I stumbled on a website about transdermal CO2. It is said to improve the microcirculation of animals. One thing that caught my attention was that the product can cause a focused & calm nervous system, improved mental health, quick stress reduction & muscle relaxation. I wanted to try that one and I just like to get any thoughts from you guys if its okay?
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish2002 View Post
Hi, I'm new here. I am also a new pet owner. Been trying to get one for quite some time now but my ex bf is allergic to so many type of animals so I couldn't just get one for myself since we were living together. Right now, I am free as bird and got myself a German Shepherd named Duke and a horse named Christine. I have been looking into methods to keep them healthy and taking care of them like family. While checking online and looking for options, I stumbled on a website about transdermal CO2. It is said to improve the microcirculation of animals. One thing that caught my attention was that the product can cause a focused & calm nervous system, improved mental health, quick stress reduction & muscle relaxation. I wanted to try that one and I just like to get any thoughts from you guys if its okay?

Hi Trish2002,

That's good news! I really appreciate people who love animals. What you are saying about CO2 is quite fascinating. I'm not sure how it will help my dogs but I would love to know more.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-06-2017, 11:28 PM
Newborn Pup

Hi all, I have a small dog (Chihuahua) and I am seeking good dog food for him. Any advice?
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-30-2018, 07:11 AM

Home made Grain free dog food

Making your dogs food at home is not only easier on the wallet, but you have full control over the ingredients, which means no surprises! This is especially important for dog's with allergies and sensitivies.

Tags
dog biscuits