Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Health Pro Nutrition

13K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  AussieMomma2023 
#1 ·
#4 ·
New "Fancy" foods - totally cool!

I wasn't so sure when I started seeing all these new foods out there for dogs (salmon, venison) - and we all know how hard it is to change foods - slowly weaning over. But I got this new food that my dogs LOVE. LOVE. It's the Wafcol Salmon. I got it from Nutrecare.co.uk, which where I get all my pet supplies. If you are thinking about switching over to something new and want something REALLY healthy - check this out. It's reasonable priced and the company is awesome. I buy from them a lot because their sales are great and they have SO many different things. AND - they have good customer service which is so hard to find anymore. Please, check this out and then let me know what think and what you have tried. THANKS

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

#7 ·
Grain-Free Diets for Sure!

Font Food Ingredient Cuisine Brand
My dog is also on a Grain-free diet. No corn for sure. Causes lots of gas. We switched to a grain-free biscuit and dog food, Sunshine Farms and have been seeing great results. Innova also makes good product and we used that for a while. I prefer the independent, small batch food companies that source locally. Not easy to find when most of the large producers are buying from commodity sources throughout the US.

#8 ·
My pet's vet suggest that canned food might be better for dogs with urinary tract problems because of its higher moisture content, it also allow feeding a better volume of food for the equal amount of calories, which may help if your dog is weighty. Certain dry foods are intended to help clean the teeth during chewing, but dogs with severe dental problems may do better on a moist food.

#11 ·
Hi, I'm new here. I am also a new pet owner. Been trying to get one for quite some time now but my ex bf is allergic to so many type of animals so I couldn't just get one for myself since we were living together. Right now, I am free as bird and got myself a German Shepherd named Duke and a horse named Christine. I have been looking into methods to keep them healthy and taking care of them like family. While checking online and looking for options, I stumbled on a website about transdermal CO2. It is said to improve the microcirculation of animals. One thing that caught my attention was that the product can cause a focused & calm nervous system, improved mental health, quick stress reduction & muscle relaxation. I wanted to try that one and I just like to get any thoughts from you guys if its okay?

#17 ·
Hey Everyone, New to the forum and I was thinking about how much my gal loves these tendon treats- they are easy on her teeth ( which I :love: because she is a chewer) and easy on my wallet. Plus they are all natural which I am big on.. I seriously think everyone's babies would love them as much as her..this link will bring you to the amazon listing..check them out- you will not be disappointed...https://amzn.to/3I6q7k5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.