Kitty furniture - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Kitty furniture

I bought this at PetSmart...both kitties think it's first rate! We placed it on our screened in porch so they can look out the windows. They fight over it, but it's no use buying 2 because they'd still want whichever the other was on. Cats, go figure.

---------------------------
Millie
Mom to 2 crazy kitties and 1 African Clawed frog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Playful Pup

I have three different great big kitty furniture pieces over here and you are so right....my two cats are constantly pushing each other off of or curling up together on the same one!

Kara L. VanDenBerg
Lake Effect Pet Training

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Free dog training tips, cat training tips, articles, breed information, and various pet information by a professional animal behaviorist. We have many items available to purchase to benefit rescue.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 04:50 PM

I got a simlier one of Zippy and Pumpkin a few days ago.They love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Cats are weird like that. My 2 are always fighting over the same spot. I got my cat tree off of ebay. I won it for 99 cents but it was $45 shipping. The thing weighs 52 pounds so I guess that's why it was so much. It's a $250 cat tree though and the cats LOVE it. I'll have to get pics sometime. I wish mine had the cradle ledge like yours, mine has a hammock and they don't use it. I have mine near the window too and Millie watches Shadow outside from the one ledge.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Miss New Booty

Aww that is really cute!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by millie121
They fight over it, but it's no use buying 2 because they'd still want whichever the other was on. Cats, go figure.
Yup, sounds about right!!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Newborn Pup

lol luckily lily is a party of one so there's no sharing there.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Newborn Pup

Cat furniture is virtually recommended these days since our kitty isn't different then you are with regards to being warm and comfortable. That's the reason you'll generally find kitty getting out of bed on the upholstered furniture. The couch and chair are the most comfortable places in the house, to the exemption of the bed.

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Bless them fighting over a nice furniture, sounds like worth fighting for!

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 11:37 PM
Playful Pup

I bought my cat a Kitty Sill Cat Bed, since he loves to sleep in the windows and also to make her a private place my dog doesn't interfere him.

Top-Quality, Reliable and Fashionable
and
-PetStreetMall.com