Litter Kwitter ??? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed with Criss Angel

Litter Kwitter ???

Has anyone tried this product with their kitties?

http://www.litterkwitter.com/en/index.php

Feedback please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:56 AM

I knew a lady that used it and she swore by it. It takes time for your cat to learn and it's mainly the fear of falling in the hole. Apparently after they get over the sound of their tinkle hitting the water, it's smoothe sailing from there. Waggin' Tails Pet Products used to sell them. I'm not sure if they do anymore, but you can have a look.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 AM
http://simplyhomemade.org

It takes time but it does work. Once a cat learns that is a potty place they will continue to frequent it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Part of the Pack

Thumbs up

Not only have I heard of it - I have been using it with my two cats for the last six weeks and we are having great success.

Litter Kwitter has a forum where you can talk with other cat owners that are using this products.....
discuss both the ups and downs of toilet training your cat.

Cat going #1

Cat going #2

You can follow my Cats @
http://www.myspace.com/litterkwitter

R h a p s o d y -

Last edited by Rhapsody; 04-18-2010 at 12:52 AM.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 09:08 AM
Rodentologist

We tried it with Loki and he wasn't having any of it. He was terrified of the toilet and would hold it for as long as possible until a human happened to need to use the toilet and then would dash in and do his business. Because he already had kidney problems, I didn't want him trying to "hold it" all the time.

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Newborn Pup

I don't like leaving the lid open on the toilets. Seriously, do the cats also flush afterwards?

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 06:47 AM
Part of the Pack

Arrow

If the toilet lid is not left open then you might just find a wet chocolaty surprise waiting for you when you go to the bathroom....

we leave the toilet lid open all the times because we do not always know when our cat(s) my have the urge to go.

R h a p s o d y -
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-10-2011, 04:08 AM
Playful Pup

Wow! That cat really knows how to potty huh? My friend's cat has not been potty train and would litter her poop all around his house.

are like potato chips, you really can't have just one…
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Newborn Pup

I would love to have my 3 cats potty trained! Just did it with my daughter, maybe it is time for the kitties!

Tags
cats, kitties, potty training