Litter Locker - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Litter Locker

I have used the Litter Locker for my cats and its ok. It has a few drawbacks, but for the most part it does its job well.

After you scoop the litter box you drop the mess into the Litter Locker container and you shut the lid and turn the handles on the side. It ravels up the bag container the scooped mess, containing the smell. However, I have found that since I have two cats I'm scooping for, the container gets filled before the bag has run out. My husband then has to take the bag out cut it and dispose of the used portion while tying the bag back up and starting over again. Although, this is not a huge deal, it is still a drawback for me. I personally would not do take it out and cut the bag. I think this would be a good product for me if they made a larger version for multi cat houses.

Of course I guess you could also save your $20 and just scoop and throw it in the trash. Although the bags last for awhile, it is still about $9 for the refill. So depending on how you feel its either a good or bad thing. I am however, glad we have ours. I'll give it one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 08:12 AM

I have one of these and I love it. I don't think the bag is supposed to last until the container gets filled. For those of you that have every used a diaper genie its the same concept. It definitely cuts down odor and stores it if your regular garbage isn't full. You when you cut the bag to throw out a full container your hands never have to touch anything icky. The inside of it stays completely clean and your hands never touch anything to throw it out.

On the downside I do agree with a larger unit for multiple cats, the refills are expensive and it may be confusing to use it in the beginning.

Tags
litter box