Nutro - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

its a GREAT food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i stornly recomend anything nutro its better than most foods.

why breed or buy when shelter animals die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

home to:
1 dog a pit bull named Troy and a border collie/golden retrever/boxer mix named Amber

and 7 cats (Butterfly, Furchol, Carmel, Nova, Hope, Shaddy& Christian)

3 rats Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Newborn Pup

Nutro for a four month old Sheltie

I'm starting my four month old Sheltie on Nutro Ultra,I like the
ingrediants that is listed,seems to compare to some of the better premiums.I had a seventeen year old Sheltie that passed away and I fed him Flint River Ranch dog food which is all natural and IMHO is the best in the world,go to their site and check the ingrediants.Con's of FRR is it has to be shipped,free shipping included.
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Newborn Pup

Hey

What is a Vet Tech, VNA.Some kid that assists Vets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoore132 View Post
What is a Vet Tech, VNA.Some kid that assists Vets.
a vet tech is the person that assists the vets in the room my job is to get the clients into the room get a full history from the clients get a weight on the pacients ask if they need any meds refiled (ex heartgard or frontline) the set up the fecal samples and check them too they set up the meds the pacients need they tell the vets the history of whats going on too they assist in sugery by making sure the pet keeps breathing and watches vital signs in them they help take xrays some hospitals they do the xrays by themselves.

why breed or buy when shelter animals die

home to:
1 dog a pit bull named Troy and a border collie/golden retrever/boxer mix named Amber

and 7 cats (Butterfly, Furchol, Carmel, Nova, Hope, Shaddy& Christian)

3 rats Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Newborn Pup

Science Diet

DVM12,if my memory serves me right I believe Science Diet has corn gluten in it.They use corn gluten as a herbicide.
post #51 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Newborn Pup

corn gluten meal

One of the most important breakthroughs in organic lawn care has its roots in a fortunate accident by Iowa State University researcher Nick Christians. The natural herbicide that resulted from his research (made from corn gluten meal) is now patented, and is licensed for use in turf and home gardens as an alternative to weed and feed products.
Corn gluten meal is a powdery byproduct of the corn milling process. Used for years as a supplement in hog feed, this natural protein is very effective for lawns and gardens as a plant food as well as a weed supressor. Corn gluten meal products offer a non-toxic, yet effective alternative to traditional, chemical-based weed and feed products for weed control in gardens and lawns, paths and driveways.
As a plant food, corn gluten has a N-P-K ratio of 9-1-0, or 10% nitrogen by weight. As a weed suppressant, corn gluten acts as a natural "pre-emergent" - it inhibits seed germination by drying out a seed as soon as it cracks open to sprout. These qualities make corn gluten an ideal 'weed n feed' product.

Tags
african clawed, african clawed frog, clawed frog, dog food, doing fine, kitten food, litter box, nutro natural choice, pet owner, royal canin, siberian husky, vet tech