Pet-Friendly Cleaning Products - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 07:47 AM

I use Nature's Miracle on my carpets. I apply it and let it soak, then take up what I can of the stain, then soak it again and the stains disappear. I've had really good experiences with it - but I'm always looking for other things to use.

All of my regular cleaning products are method, and I love love love their products.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 07:49 AM

I use Nature's Miracle and have had excellent experiences with it.

All my regular cleaning products are from method, and I love all their products so far, that I've tried.
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 08:55 AM
RAT ADDICT

Where could I find Nature's Miracle?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 06:46 AM

whoops my post went through twice >.<

I get my Nature's Miracle either at Petsmart or I order it through drugstore.com. I usually get it from the latter, because I also order Cosequin for one of my kitties from there, and I usually have enough to get free shipping (Petsmart is really far from my house.) If you don't have a Petsmart maybe another pet store?
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 07:03 AM
RAT ADDICT

We don't have Petsmart,Petco or Petland.But we do have Petcetera,which I like...so I will check there!

Thanks!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I use rubbing alcohol to clean my cages..The pets are out and I clean...and it quickly evaporates...I also use vinegar..as for carpet...not much help there

Has anyone used urine b gone? Its an enzyme system...and leaves a nice scent...but Im worried that can have health problems in the long run

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Part of the Pack

I recently started using Fresh Results, which is a cage cleaner and deodorizing spray. I like it becase its specifically for small animals. It seems to work ok.

My zoo:
The rats: London, Remmy, Butterfly, and Arabella
The guinea pigs: Victor, Augustus, and baby Milo
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Newborn Pup

Green Clean

I try to use baking soda and vinegar for as many things as possible. I also use a furzoff.net to clean up all the hair.
post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

I use Nature's Miracle on the floors when any of my pets have accidents or stink it up. It's really came in handy with the new puppy around! I've had good experiences with it cleaning up pet stains and getting rid of the smells as well. I also buy it at drugstore.com, since I go there to get all natural cleaners for the house and shampoo and stuff

Edit to add: Eh oops...sorry, didn't notice the date on here till after I posted...

post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

The best cleaner in the world is called Holy Cow. I first found it in Wal-Mart. It smells good, works, petsafe, kid safe, $1.00, and eco friendly. It doesn't get better than that!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Newborn Pup

I used to work at a kennels and we used a product called petsafe to clean the cats and dogs rooms, any area they are likely to encounter. plus the cherry flavour smelt divine
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Oh yes the nature's miracle is a lifesaver! It actually works great and now you can buy it for hard floors and that works great too

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Newborn Pup

Thumbs up Eco-friendly product review: Fur-Zoff

A little while ago I posted about an eco-friendly product called Fur-Zoff. I recently googled the word 'Fur-Zoff' and found a great review. I hope you like it! http://www.examiner.com/x-7469-Phoen...-week--FurZoff
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRat View Post
I am looking for something to use in the carpet now.I HATE carpet...but have to deal with it.Having foster dogs constantly here and two cats,the carpet gets stinky.I have tried a few things,but they didn't really clean the carpet.They left a nice odor in the air temporaily,but that was it.

So I need some advice on pet friendly,carpet cleaners THAT WORK! Any suggestions??

What about Nature's Miracle? I hear good things about it,but have not seen it around.Where would I find it?
Resolve for pets, works great, don't let your pets eat it, but it works great and is ok if your pet walks on it and licks their paws, but after a bottle... i'm sure not good

You may want to invest in a steam cleaner carpet cleaner i you have lots of accidents from foster dogs to do quarterly cleanings.

[/CENTER]

post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 07:44 PM

I first found it in Wal-Mart.

Tags
health food store, pet store