pet water fountains - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Newborn Pup

I love the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain that wookiepupps mentioned. They are very popular here in Athens Georgia. I would be careful about leaving your loved one too long without checking on their water supply though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dr. H
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Resident Zoologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthensGAVet View Post
I love the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain that wookiepupps mentioned.
I may try that...I want something with a larger, and preferably separate, reservoir...and that one looks like I could fill the reservoir with ice and water, just to keep things cooler for my cats.

G. A. Christian Bilou, Herpetologist
Aquarist since 1971
Director, Reptile Rescue Alberta (Est. 1994)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Past-president, Calgary Aquarium Society (Est. 1951)

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Playful Pup

Lots of great ideas here.

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 04:34 PM

I recently found something totally different. It's called Forever Fresh Water Bowl. At first I was a little worried because it has to be hooked up to water and a drain, but once I got it in, it was fantastic. I've never seen anything like it before. I have a 105 lb. german shephard and He can drink a lot of water when He's been running around. With this thing He gets all He wants. My cat is a little nervous with it so far, but I think He'll come around too.
I came across the site accidently when I was looking for pet fountains. Google it, it's worth it.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 05:25 AM
Playful Pup

I was told that fountains cost a lot especially with the maintenance. Although, I still think it's a great idea.

are like potato chips, you really can't have just one…
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Newborn Pup

Catit Water fountain

Brilliant, brilliant product. This product has saved my cats life. He has Feline Urinary Tract Infection, and although I had five bowls of water for him he would not drink and the Vet said I have to get fluids down him. In desperation I purchased the Catit Fresh & Clear Drinking Fountain he started to drink from it immediatly. It is a simple concept easy to assemble,easy to clean good drinking height just a fabulous piece of kit.I got mine from shop4yourpets.com/store where they sell items at a fraction of the cost in stores. They also deliver free too which helps and are really quick. I got mine within 7 days.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Newborn Pup

Whisker City

I got my kitty a fountain made by Whisker City. It was nice while it lasted but within a few weeks, it stopped working. The motor still makes noise but it doesn't push any water through.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Newborn Pup

I got a Drinkwell for my cat who loved to drink out of my sink. Ran out of water quickly, and was very hard to clean, but my dog loved it! So I invested in the reservoir. Needless to say, after getting tired of cleaning it (not easy to clean) I went back to the old fashioned bowl... and my cat still loves to drink from the tap

Last edited by Sasami; 06-21-2012 at 02:04 AM. Reason: removed ad
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Newborn Pup

Thumbs down

I have not had much success with the water fountain as it just move nasty water around.