Rat Cages - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-08-2006, 10:38 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

I would say to avoid seeing stuff like that @ pet stores is to buy online!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 01:18 PM

I understand your point there but yeah I just wanted to point out to the rescue thing, those are also pets that could have come from a petstore(we don't have many breeders around here).And I just wanted to say that it dosn't have to mean its the petstores fault if it gets sick(at your home after a while of keeping it) I had a purebreed rott and she got cancer , all my others are fine.

Luckly I've only seen one bad petstore which was closed down about three weeks later.We realy should be able to buy from petstores with no worries but the world has gotten so self centered and its lust for money has grown to be redicolus.When the welfare of animals and people are put at risk so you can get more money, somethings horribly wong.It annoys me when I see that chimps are more civilized then us.

Last edited by Pirateduck; 08-10-2006 at 01:22 PM.

Tags
animal abuse, animal lover, animal shelter, chicken wire, ear infection, guinea pig, guinea pig cage, kennel cough, pet shop, pet shops, pet store, pet stores, rat cage, rat food