Ratatouie Brand Treats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:25 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Ratatouie Brand Treats

Disney's famous cooking rat now cooks for his fellow rodents including hamster, ferrets, and other exotics. I bought some and Ozzy loved them. He would go all out and seemingly attack them. I really loved to watch him eat them. It was the Crescents. They were apparently bread with cheese cooked in and they tasted pretty good. I bit one to make sure my hamster was eating something he would like.

Another good product was the Yogurt Drops. Strawberry flavor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet Parent to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:01 PM
RAT ADDICT

I haven't seen them around.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 12:33 AM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

My rats didn't like the croissants. i ate one and really they tasted like nothing.

There is some kind of strawberry treat from ratatouille but it has alfalfa in it which is really indigestable to rats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 02:39 AM

I know what you are talking about. Those little crescent treats are adorable and they smell so good too! I bought them originally (by mistake) for my degus - they loved them, but I stopped giving them to them because of the sugar in them, but they were also a treat for Mousie Mousie, my rat. She absolutely adores them. She is no lady when she grabs them out of my hand, let me tell you! She really likes them. I would not eat them myself though. Hee Hee. You two are silly.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 PM
laugh often

I've seen the ratatouilie treats but didn't buy any for my pets I have tried the yogurt drops in strawberry. All my rodents except for a few love them. . I saew the cheese flavored ones the other day but didn't grab them. I am going to try those next time I go get their treats.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Part of the Pack

ive heard from a vet that those yogurt drops cause problems with animals like rabbits. not sure. i stay completely away from treats at the pet store. my animals get all natural organic treats much healthier. there is too many ingredients and sugars in those processed treats. and they like the organic ones just as much!

Tags
pet store