Super Pet Igloo - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Seeker of Orbs

hagrid (from inside the pigloo) gives it 1.5 paws up and pheonix (from on TOP the pigloo) gives it 2 paws very high up. they do try to nibble it, but give up. i agree it's wonderful for the non serious chewer.

~beth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 06:02 PM

My Guinea pigs have those and they love them! And my Rabbits have some too,only they have to have the extra large one.
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 12:27 AM

I've always like using large PVC pipe pieces better..they can't be chewed. The miniscule amount of chewing that animals can do to them..isn't enough to hurt the animal. They last..and are cheap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:58 PM

I agree they are great for non-chewing animals. I actually have a wooden one for my tiny chinease dwarf hamster I have to purchase a new one about every 3 months for my 2 INCH HAMSTER!

He just loves to chew EVERYTHING!

Lolz!

Its true they are marketed for chins etc...

I have been in Surgery twice after a chin owner purchased one and her chins went to town on it, that was a fun SX -- Removal of plastic from Tiny Animals Stomach. You have 5 min of Iso... Ready.........Set..........GO.....!

-Tabitha
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 06:47 PM

My boyfriend was thinking of buying one of these for Arabella, but he also saw one of those toy plastic tv's that he likes better, but he is still thinking of buying it for her.
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 07:47 AM

Is Arabella a chinchilla or...?
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 01:40 PM

I love these things. I have rats, gerbils, chins, and previously I've had other small animals. Most of my animals have chewed them, but my mom's chin absolutely loves it and hides in it all the time (she's real shy). They're great as long as the pets dont chew.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 08:12 PM

i have one for my chin but he has a lot of other things to chew around his cage so he isn't chewing the igloo the only reason i got it was because thats the cage and the igloo he came with when i adopted him. i persoanly like the wooden houses better less of a chokeing hazzerd.
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i have a small igloo my iguana has it now but my rats used to have it and before that my friends hampster had it, the rats didnt really use it much they tipped it over all the time my iguana likes sitting on it but ive only seen him in it twice, for my rats i use a small postoffice box that i close and cut a hole on top and one on the side, i pack it full of papertowels newspaper and toilett paper rolls full of treets and snacks they love shredding the paper and play in it for hours then make a perfect nest in it with the new paper they can chew the box and its cheap if not free so i change it every week when i clean their cage they LOVE IT it also keeps warmer for my hairless rat. i recommend it for chewers.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Title Thief Victim

I have the small one for My hermit Crabs.

Carissasaurus Rex

post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

I bought one for when my mouse had babies. I still have it and it gets passed from cage to cage...I switch cages around a lot. For the most part they don't chew it. There are a few little nibbles here and there like they taste tested it.
My mice completely cover it with their bedding to plug up the holes...I guess they don't like when the light shines in.
I saw at petsmart that they have an even smaller size. From the looks it'll only be good for a dwarf hamster or a single mouse.

*Missy*

Tags
black hooded, dwarf hamster, guinea pig, hairless rat, hermit crab, hermit crabs