Yesterdays News...for rodents! - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i couldnt use towels for my rats, they would chew them and drag them everywhere... they would only last a night i think heh.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Yeah,I once covered one of my cages with a towel,because I thought my rats wanted privacy something like covering bird cages...this was years ago,when I first got rats and the next day,the towel was half way thru the bars and ruined!!

So I only use towels now if I WANT them to be ruined or don't care!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 09:46 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

YUP I had the same thing BUT it was a towel nearby the cage and over night they dragged in as much as possible. Never have that happen again!! WELL Almost had my PJ pants destroyed but them in time Now I just give them towels or anything I don't care about getting torn up, like Lisa mentioned

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Playful Pup

I've heard on Guinea Lynx :: A Medical and Care Guide for Your Guinea Pig that it is safe for guinea pigs.
post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I've put old shirts and stuff in my cages now (ran out of YN) and so fare knowone has really "killed" thier shirts. Only Topaz pulled every little shirt up to the top level and has made a bed out of them lol So she has a bear bottom tank I'm thinking of adding more so maybe she will run out of room but knowing her... not ganna happen lol.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Playful Pup

I like the link posted by ALHC. I've read it and its okey, its very helpful..

post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Playful Pup

I use it for my wire caged animals and it works great,, easier to clean and less smell
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Playful Pup

I give my guys torn socks to play with they love em

Tags
aspen shavings, bird cage, dried pine, guinea lynx, guinea pig, kiln dried, kiln dried pine, kitty litter, litter box, litter boxes, pine shavings, timothy hay, wood stove pellets