Calico aka:Pig~pig - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Calico aka:Pig~pig

About 2 weeks ago I saw this little piggy in the shop and fell in love with him! There was an immediate connection when we saw eachother. Well I held off cause I know my hubby hates 'rodents' But night before last I was dreaming about him so the next day my two year old daughter and I went to go get him. (Hubby was at work) I had already had 'Calico' picked out for his name. But my daughter apparantly doesn't like this lol. We were going home and I told her his name was Calico and she said "NO Mommy. Its Pig~pig." I said no its calico. She got very upset with me and said NO MOMMY!! Its Pig~pig LOL. So thats his nickname So here he is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (25.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (22.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (40.6 KB, 7 views)

:blob4: Amber:blob4:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 02:23 PM
I live in a Pigdom

Awwww he's adorable.

Adopt a pet today!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 10:58 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

He's precious!

I've Been Frosted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thank you

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 03:33 PM
I live in a Pigdom

I forgot to mention, your daughter is adorable too! I just automatically look at the pigs.

Adopt a pet today!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

lol Thanks... well the post was about him anyways.. not her

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 07:15 PM
Playful Pup

tee hee, he looks awsm! so what did hubby say? lol..or are you tryin' to hide Calico pig-pig.

GoOmiEz

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Haha... no I dont think there would be any way I could hide him. Hubby was VERY angry at first, but now he likes him. Well as much as he will ever like a pig. He says hes cute and he pets him and tried to hold him one time when I had him out. His nails are sharp tho (just normal sharpness) and Calico likes to sit on our shoulders and hubby couldn't take his nails on his neck lol.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 02:46 PM
Playful Pup

lol yup, sharp lil' baby nails. As soon as they start to grow, and you keep cutting them, the nails will be bigger n' duller, so maybe hubby can handle that later on.

GoOmiEz