Cali's Casle - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

We bought a red plastic container so the piggies can go under when the want so privacy. My step son Gabe calls it a castle. From above it looks like a castle. Cali was the first one we had so she got her own way. Then came Pepper. Every night the piggies fight who gets in the castle. Usally its Cali. Pepper sleeps on top of the castle. Last night however before going to bed I noticed that Cali was on top and Pepper was inside. Gabe calls our guinea pigs his 'sisters'. Just like any sisters they fight alot. When we take them out of their cage all they tend to do is poop! My wife and I figure when we are gone the piggies hold 'pooping contests' which piggie can poop the most!

We installed in the castle Cali's piggie phone she is on it all day. Calling all her friends over when my wife and I leave. We tell them to make sure they pick up their poop with a bodozer before we get home.

Has anyone bought piggie costumes online? I heard they are sturdy enough to withstand their pee and poop. We are thinking about getting 2 for holloween coming up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:04 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

If you put clothes on your piggies we will want to see photos!!

There was a women many years ago who became famous for doing that with her birds; one was dressed Elvis. You can find a book on this at Amazon: Mrs. Ballard's Parrots (Hardcover)
by Arne Svenson.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Seeker of Orbs

how does one....find clothes for their piggers??

~beth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 08:09 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

http://www.allstitch.net/s_pet_clothes.html

Many of those will work with GPs.

You can also do your own Web search.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

I found the costume website its at :

http://cuddlycavies.homestead.com/Home.html
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Adolescent Pup

I just placed an order on that site today. Had some trouble opening up the order form, but I let them know & they fixed it. The stuff looks very cute. I searched all over the net & couldn't find any other site that sells guinea pig costumes. Maybe most people make their own?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I was just looking at those costumes and now I wish I had a guinea pig to dress up ! So cute .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Tags
guinea pig