Guinea pig Alarm Clock - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Guinea pig Alarm Clock

We have 2 guinea pigs Calico and Pepper. One day my wife was sleeping on the weekend. I took out pepper out of her cage and placed her on my wife body while she was sleeping. Pepper cudled up with my wife. She burrowed herself in the covers. When my wife woke up she was pleasantly surprised. It was a great wake up call.

Last edited by Stevereno; 10-03-2005 at 01:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Seeker of Orbs

aawwww.

~beth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That sounds so cute! I wish I was woken up like that...just not by Harry. I'd have poo all over me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Playful Pup

Mine would probably end up biting my nose to get the salt off of it. Which is funny because they wont touch a salt lick.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alieria
Mine would probably end up biting my nose to get the salt off of it. Which is funny because they wont touch a salt lick.
Our guinea pigs all they do is eat and poop! Cali the older one and bigger one drinks water from her 'canteen' she licks the salt lick then she proceeds in drinking the water. Cali glups down the water while pepper sips it.

It is so cute when both of them hop. Everytime I go to the fridge to get some carrots for them they go nuts!! They squeek alot. Pepper squeeks louder than Cali. They have got the cuties lips.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Seeker of Orbs

mine too. won't hear of it....but they love to lick my toes. lol

~beth

thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Adolescent Pup

awww too cute!

Kristina,
my three sugar gliders:

Meka, Mac, and Sasha
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:14 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
That sounds so cute! I wish I was woken up like that...just not by Harry. I'd have poo all over me!
Exactly

Tags
guinea pig