Howdy my friends - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Howdy my friends

Things have really changed here in the guinea pig room this summer.

Some new things and some very sad. I was becoming overwhelmed with all of the cavies so I found homes for Teddy and Sass, and Clover. They are all doing very well in their new homes. But I miss them very much. I saw Clover this A.M. and she was so fluffy and pretty! I am glad Wendy (here new Mommy) is so good to her!

Sadly Milkie Way finally passed and then a month later Coco passed on as well, so now it's just Cinnamin, Lala and Fifi. I can not beleive I only have the 3 girls and I miss the others like crazy, but that is what has been happening here.

The 3 are doing great, but I think they really seem sad about Coco and Milkie Way. Or maybe that is just me projecting that but I swear they are quieter then they used to be.

This has been such a crazy busy summer with the boys being home from school that I have not been on here as much as I like to be. I've missed you all something feirce. I hope you all have been well!

:hugs:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 06:22 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, the big white girl looks just like a piggy that I used to have. His name was Forrest. I know its very sad when they pass away. We had three when I lived with my parents (mom piggy, dad, and their baby). The mom passed first, and then Forrest. My mom still has the baby (Licorice) but she must be about 8 years old now so I'm sure she won't be around much longer. Its so hard to lose them, but you will always have the memories of your piggies to cherish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!

Tags
guinea pig