I want one... - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Seeker of Orbs

When hagrid is out with us pheonix jumps up on his lookout and watches and wants to come out...then goes back to whatever he was doing.

When we take pheonix out, hagrid acts like, "FINALLY! he's GONE!" and goes and drink/eats and walks about without a care in the world. lol

we are trying to spend more time with each tho. i haven't noticed a huge difference yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critterangels
Do you spend more time with Phoenix? Could Hagrid be jealous? Ginger seems jealous when I spend time with Lulu (the new baby). I started to set aside special cuddle time with Ginger alone. Now, she is getting along better with Lulu. Maybe it's a coincidence? I'm not sure, but every time I held Lulu, I'd feel Ginger's eyes staring at me in a not so nice way! I'd look over & be right! She'd stare at me from across the room! She's not doing that as much anymore. Olly doesn't seem to care, he just sits & eats whenever he's not chasing one of the girls!

~beth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 01:09 PM

Little paws- If you do decide to get some pigs, you should build a C&C cage. You can make them for about $30 and it will be 10 times bigger than a store bought cage, which can cost around $100.
Here is the link www.cavycages.com
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 02:26 PM

You know, it's strange, but I think Ginger & Olly are getting along better since I added Lulu to the mix. They were ok before, but Ginger snubbed him most of the time when he tried to snuggle. Lulu & Olly are totally bonded, cuddling all the time. Ginger is nicer to him now that there is some competition. I think she's happy that he's not always bugging her. Their personalities are really different now that there are 3 of them. It's so cute to watch!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Check out my website...www.poomakers.com . It has guinea pig care info on there, though it's mostly compiled info from guinea lynx and cavy cages plus some personal trial and error.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur

Tags
guinea lynx, guinea pig, guinea pig cage, guinea pig cages, guinea pig care, guinea pig food, pet store, pig cages, pig food, rat cage