Photos! Meet my newest family member~ Tilly! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Talking Meet my newest family member~ Tilly!

Most of you know that on March 1st we had to put down Lizzie, one of our guinea pigs. I few days later, we went to the humane society and adoted Tilly, formally known as Matilda LOL!
Her name was originally Bailey but we changed it, and she is now 8 months old, and I gues her previous owners got "board" of her. Tilly and Sunny are already living together- bonding them was a breeze compared to when we bonded Sunny and Lizzie!
Anyway, isnt she just a little cutie?? She reminds me of one of those bug fuzzy "wooly bear" caterpillers when she lies down, LOL
Hmm, Im gonna have to change my siggy now...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Hello Earthling

Congrats!!!

She looks so chubby

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww, Jess!! Congrats on the new addition!! Tilly looks precious!!

Mandy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 PM
can't think of one, help

Oh she's so cute, I'd just like to reach through the computer and grab her

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:33 AM
I am allergic to maths

Shes beautiful! I dont mean to intrude on your thread but you have a piggy and a rabbit. Next friday or saturday we are going to get a rabbit or a piggy, which one should I get? My dad wanted to get me one this friday but I wanted more time to do some research to make sure I know everything I need too. I was thinking I should get two piggys or 1 rabbit (if we had two they would have to live outside and we have alot of cats in our neighbourhood) I know I can make my room bunny proof so it can run around while im at school but which one would be better?
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 04:55 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

aww she is a cutie! Congrats!

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

Tilly is very cute, congrats! I'm glad the bonding went well

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Rodentologist

Aww, how adorable! She does look like a little woolybear caterpillar!

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

She is so cute! I'm glad she and Sunny get along so well.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Betta Bomb

Awww, Im glad theyre getting allong s well! Is that a diapertheyre eating on?? lmao
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Looks like a wee-wee pad they make for puppys! I know all about those now with Kit around

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks so much everyone!

Amanda~ LOL, its one of those puppy traing pads! The women I bought Smudges cage from gave me a ton of them for free, and they acually work really well for messy pigger salads... If I use towels, they just get stained funny colors from all the veggie and friut juice LOL!

Rodentzrule~ It depends... They both need tons of attention and are alot of work. Rabbits are more like a cat or dog then anything, and can be extrememly expensive... Just getting my Smudge fixed this summer is over $300, and they can be really destructive too. I cant really think of another pet to compare a pigger with, but maybe a bun- "pocket pet" hybrid? LOL. They have big personalities, but they arent as high-strung or as expensive as a bun, but still alot of work. Its great your doing your reasearch!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 08:09 AM
RAT ADDICT

Congrats! She is adorable!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

there so cute!

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Piggers can be very timid like a rabbit, they like to be messed when they want to be messed with and will let you know if it isn't their time to want to be touched. They can be very loud and squeal and wheek alot also, it can take a long time to earn their trust and they can chew things just like a bun.

[/CENTER]

Tags
guinea pig