Meet The New Pigs - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
Fungus Mungus Rep

Meet The New Pigs

I had a great time at the rescue. I went in and held Jesse James for a long time. He still does not have a girlfriend or cagemate. And I held the momma pig for a long time too. She is so docile. My BF said "Let's get her." The baby is matched with another boar since he is three weeks old. The momma is alone right now too. I could try to match them up.

However, the two I came home with are............ If you guessed the Ridgebacks, you are right. But my BF says perhaps I can go back later and get the other two.

I made them a picture page. Not officially how their page will look in the end. I was going to make thumbnails to click on to see the larger pics, but my photo program shut down and I knew I'd have to reboot to get it running smoothly again.

Plus I hope to know for certain what their color is to put that on their page. Dilute agouti has been suggested. Now with the pics it can perhaps be verified. The new pigs have their page before my originals. LOL. But that's ok. Everyone will have one eventually.

http://geocities.com/texcavy/rumplecrests.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww, I looked at their pics and they are soooo cute! Makes me want to get a piggie! I love their names too.

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Fungus Mungus Rep

Thanks. The dog in your avatar is a cutie.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 09:07 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thank you! When we had guinea pigs at school, I would go and play with them. They were so sweet, they were the white ones. They all got to go to homes with students, I wanted one so bad, but we didn't have many and they were all taken b4 I could get one,

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 09:24 AM
I live in a Pigdom

They are cute. I like your ridgebacks, and they look golden agouti to me. I have a lemon agouti, and yours do not look that light.

I will have to take a picture of her and get it on here sometime.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Fungus Mungus Rep

But my golden agouti is dark chocolate brown. These piggers are way lighter. Like lighter than Reuben, but with ticking. I dunno. I'm too lazy right now to do the research on colors because I was up all night. Four hours of it compiling a list of my good Reidgeback reference sites. It wont be on my website. This was for answer to a question. Perhaps I overdid it. LOL

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Theya re quite lovely! I love what I could see of your cage too.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are both adorable TC! I love their names. They are gonna be so happy finding a forever home in your house.

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

They are very beautiful! Love their names too!

Is your BF serious about getting two more? That would be awesome!

I've Been Frosted!
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 05:55 PM
still waiting for a title

They match!!!!!!

How lucky are they!

Leigh Ann, Scott, Patrick, Pumpkin, Gizzy Izzy Wizzy, Brighton, Princess Jill, and Baby Jaqueline
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 05:56 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Awww..wook at the wittle cuties...i wanna just kiss their faces right off.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 03:56 AM Thread Starter
Fungus Mungus Rep

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I think he's serious. He really wanted me to get a blondish pig and the momma pig has this swirly blondish fur. She looks like a a Peruvian cept her hair isnt so long. And the rescue doesnt think it was cut because it doesnt seem to have grown since she came to them.

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are just gorgeous TexCavy!!!! Just up your alley, I remember you like agouti, plus they have a ridge too! That light agouti color looks very much like my Cassia, and she also has a patch of solid orange on her.
Congrats!!!!
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Fungus Mungus Rep

Thanks Linda Lee.
Yes, I like Cassia a lot.

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-18-2004, 10:29 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

They are both adorable and will be so well loved in your home!

Tags
golden agouti, guinea pig