My new girls just got home a few days ago pics soon to follow! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

My new girls just got home a few days ago pics soon to follow!

Hey there all I thought I would give an up date on my piggies. I got two of the three I was orignally going to get sadly one of them passed away due to her owner's dog accidently stepping on her causing her internal injuries. So they decided to put her down but yep two of the girls are home and currently getting used to the house I am going to soon be making them a C&C cage that will give them more space to explore and not be so crowded around with each other the one I have now I think I will use for when they go over the grandparents house when I am off on vaction somewhere.

The girl's names are Chole and Angel...I have pics of em on my digital camera but I am at school right now and not at home so I will attempt to get the pictures up when I return home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 08:03 PM
RAT ADDICT

Awww! Congrats! I look forward to seeing pictures.Nice names too! My daughter is named Chloe!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Yay, congrat! cant wait for pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Well for some reason the connector of my digital camera is all a screw so I am going to have to find a replacement connector to get any of the pics up. Wow last night was such a pain frst with the camera then the girls got all wild on me and were kind of fighting with each other. Not really though I checked with Colleen their previous owner and she confirmed that what was going on was just them restablishing a peeking order since their social group had gone down. But at the time it totally freaked me out I took out Angel to take a look at her and make sure she was ok and in the process of trying to get her put back up in her cage she managed to get away from me and then went on an adventure of her own under my couch at 2:40am 0_O lol it took me at least a good 20-30 minutes to get her out of there. and now I am having to go into class...and try to act like I did not only just get like only 2 hours of sleep...lol hopefully I can get the camera issues worked out and I will get photos posted up soon.
And maybe I will get sleep too!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 12:02 PM
rae
Adolescent Pup

awww it fun when they explore their new surroundings i think they will love their new home!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-19-2007, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rae View Post
awww it fun when they explore their new surroundings i think they will love their new home!
Yeah I just have not been able to get their new cage up quite yet..been soo busy lately with stuff. I am hoping either by next week or the week after I will have a free enough schdule to get their new cage up and running for em.
Sigh lol being a college student is such a pain.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 12:17 PM
rae
Adolescent Pup

lol tell me about it i managed to keep a monagery of 5 gerbs in a student accommodation unnoticed for three years it was alot of effort!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rae View Post
lol tell me about it i managed to keep a monagery of 5 gerbs in a student accommodation unnoticed for three years it was alot of effort!
wow I bet that was tricky yeah luckily I don't have to deal with something like that, I still live at home with the very, very nice parental units. So I don't have to go through the hassle of hiding the girls. But yeah still want to get em a bigger space not to mention my dumb digital camera went hay wire on me about a week ago...its not anything wrong with the camera it self its more the wire that connects to the camera that is jacked up. So I am having to wait to buy a new card reader. Until I can get a good portion of photos up on my laptop...luckily when I visited my Boyfriend this weekend he was nice enough to make some copies of the pictures on a CD for me so I can upload at least some of em.

*sigh* just have not been having a great week really hope it turns around at some point in time.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

ok I finally got some pics of the girls burned on a CD I am going to take the good ones and put em on photobucket later tonight. Would do it eariler but I have a test going on tonight which is going to be a real pain and I have two essays to get finished before the class lol so very short on time with nearly everything as of right now...but thus is how finals week and the weeks leading up to it usually go.
I promise to show pics later tonight when I get back from class though I should have a least a few moments of spare time later this evening. thank god!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat View Post
Awww! Congrats! I look forward to seeing pictures.Nice names too! My daughter is named Chloe!
wow how sad I just realized I spelled Chloe's name incorrectly I feel like I a bad parent for forgetting her name lol ahh well.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Oily Chickenspew

Congrats & can't wait for pics!!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarita2004 View Post
Congrats & can't wait for pics!!
Thanks I will be getting em up tonight PROMISE lol just have to get through the annoying test first is all!