My piggers have bonded! Well, sorta... =) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-06-2007, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Smile My piggers have bonded! Well, sorta... =)

Sunny...

and...

Lizzie...

are...

Bonded!!

Well, sorta anyway. we got them a new huge cage, and put them in together! So far they are doing OK, but still have alot of little scuffles. Apparently all the food belongs to Lizzie!

Im just SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!
Ill put cute snuggly piggie pics on soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Flunky Emuhead

That sounds great! I hope everything works out wonderfuly!
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-06-2007, 10:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

Thats good news!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hehe, yeah there will always be a dominant one!

im sorry if you already posted this before and i missed it ...but, are both your piggies females or are they male and female?

Lve Never Fails

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Rodentologist

Females tend to be that way. Males will tend to duke it out and get it over with, whereas females will tend to scuffle occasionally forever, in my experience, lol.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww thats great news! xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Females tend to be that way. Males will tend to duke it out and get it over with, whereas females will tend to scuffle occasionally forever, in my experience, lol

Lol - we are still talking about G.Pigs here right?

Anyways, that's awesome that they're bonded! Must be so cute watching them play together and cuddle!

Got any pictures??

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature View Post
Hehe, yeah there will always be a dominant one!

im sorry if you already posted this before and i missed it ...but, are both your piggies females or are they male and female?
...,..what i meant ...if they were both females or....(i fogot to add this part)- both males...

Yes, we would love to see pics of the new setup and both your happy piggies together.

Lve Never Fails

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

They are both females. Its funny, cuz when ever Sunny goes near Lizzie, Lizzie stars wheeking really loudly! They dont really hurt eachother, Lizzies just like "EEK! Whats this THING in my cage?!" (Lizzie is convinced shes a person, not a pig). I think I have some pics on hand... Hold on a minute...

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Lve Never Fails

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Heres one... The camera has some cuter ones on it that Ill put on soon!

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

I just have a quick ??- Sunny keep randomly walking up to Lizzie and biting her. Lizzie will be sleeping, or eating, and doing nothing at all to Sunny, and she'll just start biting her. Is this just a dominance issue? And will it pass soon? Im feeling really bad for Lizzie... Maybe I should change my Sunny angel pic in my siggy to a Sunny devil! I hope it works out tho.

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 09:01 AM
RAT ADDICT

Thats a really cute picture!

* Lisa *

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks! Well, now Sunny was being so mean to Lizzie, my sis seperated them. Why is Sunn being so mean? So far she was nice to everyone she met: she adores Smudge and grooms him when ever he sits still long enough and loves cuddling with him, was instant friends with my sisters friends pig, and was even nice to Ruby. Why is she suddenly mean to Lizzie? I think its a fear reaction, like when some dogs are scared, they get really agressive and all twards other dogs. Any advice?

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:40 PM
RAT ADDICT

I have never owner a piggie,so I dunno what to tell you.I want a pig someday tho.Hopefully someone can help you with that soon.

* Lisa *