My piggies............... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

My piggies...............

........are eating me out of house and home!!! I'm beginning to think i have the most greedy piggies in the world, everytime i go near there cage i get greeted with shouts and squeals and gnawing of the bars in chorus, i even tried sneeking past but they caught me on many occasions and have grown wise to this now and one sits gaurd day and night, its lethal if they hear me go into the fridge!

Has anyone else got this problem or is it just ickle old me ???

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Every time I enter the room it's "wheek, wheek wheeeeeeek!" I assume they are just thrilled to see me but they could actually be trying to eat us out of house and home!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Its either that or i have spoilt them and they are now very very greedy

Kirsty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 07:17 AM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnmycritters
Every time I enter the room it's "wheek, wheek wheeeeeeek!" I assume they are just thrilled to see me but they could actually be trying to eat us out of house and home!
Yes, they are thrilled to see you! You bring the veggies, right

MIne do they same..it's start off as a small chortling sound,followed by a few wheeks, louder wheeks and then some cage rattleling! I think they trying to eat us out of house and home!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 07:26 AM
I live in a Pigdom

They are happy to see the person that "should" be bringing them their veggies right this minute. Mine do the same thing, can you imagine 32 happy pigs every time they see you? I can!

Mine know when veggie and carrot time is and let me know if I may have possibly missed either one. Pigs.............

Adopt a pet today!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2004, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Elvis broke his top teeth not long back from gnawing the wires and was quiet for a few days but as soon as they started to regrow he was back gnawing away again, you would think he would have learnt his lesson but apparently no

Kirsty