New pig pen - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-13-2004, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Smile New pig pen

Hey I bought those mini-grids from Target and built Starbuck & Espresso a play pen so we can have them with us while we watch tv in the living room.

And look who decided to join them! An orange pig!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-13-2004, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

So I was commenting to my hubby how lucky it is that we don't have jumpers.
And he asked, They can jump?
I said, Yup, but not ours, thank goodness!

Life Is Short

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-13-2004, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Spoke too soon!!

Looks like I'll be needing another box or 2 of the grids so I can make the sides higher. I wanted to make it a little wider and longer too. Little boogers!

Life Is Short

Last edited by Pigsterz; 02-13-2004 at 10:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Too funny! I especially love the orange, long haired piggy!

Stephanie

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Too cute! I see my favorite orange piggy too!

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 08:47 AM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Ahh, a new piggy and an orange one to boot!

Cute pigtures and I loved the commentary too!

I've Been Frosted!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 09:28 AM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Awwwwww...how adorable, Kris!!!! And that's no orange cat -- that's a hog!! Hogging all that space -- what does she think it is, a kitty lounge area??

I just looove Espresso's coloring! (that's the mostly black/brown one, right?) Those are some mighty lucky little furries.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Aahh! Too cute!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Playful Pup

lol! That's great. How old are those two? and that target grid thing looks neat.

GoOmiEz

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Adolescent Pup

LOL! I love the conversations... that's too funny. You should make a comic.

Jessica

My zoo: 2 Ferrets named Natira and McCoy and lots of different fishies, snails, and african dwarf froggies.

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks guys! What? Am I the only nut who pretends to speak for her pets? I'm always putting words in their mouths.

Sarah - Starbuck (the choc brown/cream/white) is probably a 2 1/2 years old. We got her from Petsmart in Nov 2001 so not really sure exactly how old she is, but she was not a baby when we got her. Espresso (the brown/black/white) is 2 years old this past January. He's Starbuck's baby.

Life Is Short

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww how cute!! Love those pics!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awww~!! Look at Wellington! He decided to lounge in the piggie pen
Those are such cute pictures! :loveis: What a neat idea - it looks great!
I love the captions too - I always talk for my pets.

Great pictures Pigzterz!! I loved seeing all of them

[center]

[
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 06:33 PM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

So Starbuck is on the left and Espresso's on the right??
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

That is just too cute! Your pigs are adorable, and their names are so neat.

I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus