piggie pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

piggie pictures

Ok, thought i'd update with some piggie pictures.

First is Streussel. Yes, we have a second piggie. A friend of hubbys had bought his daughter a gp, and about 6 weeks later had surprise babies. 3 boys, 1 girl. They were going to take them to the pound because no one wanted them. So silly me, took them all in... adopted out the 3 boys and kept the girl as a friend for our patches. So here's streussel.

And another of her.. how cute is she.

Here is patches.

and patches again, with streussel

And here is their new Casa that hubby built. They love it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 01:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're both adorable! I love Streussel's markings, I haven't seen that color often for GP's.

The cage is great!!

Stephanie

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 01:16 PM
Adolescent Pup

That's a really nice cage! I like it!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Miss New Booty

They are such cuties, Chrisanne!!! I love their markings, too! The second one of Streussel is so cute, her facial expression is adorable!
I LOVE that cage, it looks awesome!! He did such a great job!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Adorable pigs! I bet Patches is happy to have a friend! I love the name Streussel! It really looks it fits her.

Tell your hubby he did a fantastic job on their cage! It looks awesome! How tall is it? Is it hard to clean?

I've Been Frosted!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

hehe, thanks. I'm not sure how tall, but its 30 inches long and 24 inches deep. They may need a bigger cage when they get bigger, but this one can be converted to a chinnie cage then if need be. Would work for a weaning cage.

Its not hard to clean. Like Jade's chinnie cages, the flap lifts up and the tray slides right out. The walls can be cleaned with vinegar and water and a paper towel.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Lor
Playful Pup

Cute piggies their cage looks really good too.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awwww what cutie piggers! Streussel is such a cute name. Lots of people get that surprise 5 for the price of 1 pig. Looks like Patches is getting along well with the newbie. Thanks for posting the pics Chrisanne. And that cage is awesome! Hubby definitely did a superb job.

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 08:23 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

OMG how cute... I don't come in here very often (don't have a gp) but I should... They are adorable
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Wow that is a neat cage and what a couple of very pretty girls you have!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 05:18 AM
Fungus Mungus Rep

They are so cute! When you said Streussel I thought " cute name" but I didnt get hungry for Streussel swirl coffee cake till I saw her once the pic came in on my slow comp. What a fitting name indeed.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Nan
Playful Pup

They are precious. Will have to show hubbie that great cage. Guinea pigs are addicting aren't they? I took in a rescue who had six babies after I got her not knowing she was pregnant. I kept them all. I'm not cut out for rescue work. My husband said if I had a pggie rescue the name would be "This Little Piggie Stays Here" lol. Enjoy them.

Diana
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Playful Pup

WOW! I love the cage!! Not to mention the piggies are really cute!!

D.O.D. Friday August 13th, 2004

Tags
guinea pig