we found the coolest cage - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

we found the coolest cage

well the title says it!! we were at petsmart the other night just pokin around and we found the coolest cage!! it is like a rabbit hutch but it has a ramp coming down to the ground where you can build a run around the end of that.. i tried to find a pic on the website but it isn't on there. it is only $100 which we didn't think was to bad cause it is all wood. we thought about getting one for the piggies. we would have to get the males neutered first but it is a definite possibility. anyone know about how much a neuter is for a piggie?http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...N=2047888&Ne=2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sadie,Jewel,and Zucco
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Minnie
Sweetheart

Plus a proud foster momma to Momma and Mable

Proud foster mom to Naomi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

ok i forgot to type after i put that there. this is the one i just didn't look far enough. i really like it.

Sadie,Jewel,and Zucco
Minnie
Sweetheart

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

I really like Looks very well built,functional & appealing.Great find

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:48 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Have you looked at guineapigcages.com. Hutches are too small and too expensive. Plus they get ruined easily from all the pee. Wood is not a good cage for any rodent in my opinion because it just soaks up the urine and will eventually stink.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambieruns10
Have you looked at guineapigcages.com. Hutches are too small and too expensive. Plus they get ruined easily from all the pee. Wood is not a good cage for any rodent in my opinion because it just soaks up the urine and will eventually stink.
yeah we actually had one built and i don't know if we did it wrong or what but it was hard to clean and it was so big it was hard to get the piggies out (not our piggies but some that we took care of) ours pretty much walk up to us. we didn't like it. plus we have to do the closed top ones due to our cats. thanks for the tip on the wood i hadn't thought about it. i will keep looking.

Sadie,Jewel,and Zucco
Minnie
Sweetheart

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Adolescent Pup

and if that's like the cages in stores, it's made of cedar. i wouldn't use wood though.
Martinscages.com has some good cavy cages i think.