11 days old pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Formerly known as Lucy_Madden

11 days old pictures

see how fast they are growing? soo gorgeus! someone can help with their colors?

My pets:

2 yorkshires (Ankh and Amy)
4 rats (Aaron, Thor, Lee)
1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are growing so fast! As cute as ever.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 05:13 PM
Doomed to be Titleless Forever

Looks like you have a beige self*, a fawn self*, 3 agouti berkshires, 2 black selfs, and a fawn hooded. Veeery cute little babies!

*I can never tell the difference between fawn/beige/tan/whatever, so I may be off a bit on those. And I'm not sure if the beige and fawn are selfs...from the pics it looks like it, but I don't know if they have any belly markings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 05:41 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

They are really beutiful! I wouldn't be too sure that the agoutis are berkshires either... remember that agoutis have white belly not necessarily cause of a white spot. 8) Anyway, they are just beautiful!

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 05:59 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

3 days till eyes open! at least thats how it was for patches babies.......... such cuties!
to think, just 11 days ago they were just little noisy worm thingys.......... are they really noisy? when patch had her babies i had her aquarium right next to my bed and all i heard all night was squeaking! so annoying! lol
how did you find out that she had finally had them anyway? because i was sitting there holding patch one minute and then i go away for like 30 mins and come back to squeaking, and 13 babies! they scared me! i went to give patch a treat and i had thought that she was the one squeaking,she got up and ahhhhhhhhhh little pink monsters! lol.......... fun times so,how did you find out?

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 06:01 PM

so u have like 16 rats now?

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 06:52 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Still very cute!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mya_papaya
so u have like 16 rats now?
yessss :blob3:

My pets:

1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies

Last edited by Lucy_Madden; 12-17-2004 at 07:03 PM.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
3 days till eyes open! at least thats how it was for patches babies.......... such cuties!
to think, just 11 days ago they were just little noisy worm thingys.......... are they really noisy? when patch had her babies i had her aquarium right next to my bed and all i heard all night was squeaking! so annoying! lol
how did you find out that she had finally had them anyway? because i was sitting there holding patch one minute and then i go away for like 30 mins and come back to squeaking, and 13 babies! they scared me! i went to give patch a treat and i had thought that she was the one squeaking,she got up and ahhhhhhhhhh little pink monsters! lol.......... fun times so,how did you find out?
i didn't!! the female rat is not mine! shes my friends rat!! my male rat is dad from all those cutties and the girl don't want them so they are all mine now

My pets:

1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 01:18 AM

coolness! muahahaha u hav your own little rat civilization... i wanna get a rat but my mom wont let me *rolls eyes* im gonna beg now till i get one because im jealous of all the pplz who have them! theyre sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 08:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
coolness! muahahaha u hav your own little rat civilization... i wanna get a rat but my mom wont let me *rolls eyes* im gonna beg now till i get one because im jealous of all the pplz who have them! theyre sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
don't worry she just needs to have a rat in her house to find how sweet and cute they are!! after this she will fall in love!! same happenned at my house

My pets:

1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 01:50 PM

she would never let one in this house anyway shes so mean! well i'll just do the same thing i did to get the mice, beg till she gives in! muahahaha

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Adolescent Pup

I see agouti, black, beige, and the paler is either fawn, champagne, who knows.. what color are their eyes? you can still tell even if their eyes are closed... pink or red will be lighter than black through the eyelids.

my champagnes:

athough honestly unless you know the background of both the male and female, you won't know what the color is. what were the parents' colors? the grandparents?

2 rats, 2 mini rex bunnies, 2 cats, 1 prairie dog, 4 species breeding millipedes, 23 various different species tarantulas, 2 Heteropoda davidbowie huntsman spiders, 3 Liocheles australasiae scorps, 20+ Hogna helluo wolf spiderlings, etc.

spiders are addictive... and super easy to care for!

Tags
female rat, male rat, white belly