Photos! Aithers Babies Update - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Aithers Babies Update

her are Aithers babies I have been really busy latly and a lot of drama going on But aithers babies got their eys open a couple days ago but here are what pics I had take a few days ago. Will be getting more in the next couple of days when I go to sperate Precious litter.

3 black and white 1 boy 2 girls

3 Black and White 2 girls 1 boy

Her little patched girl that is the odd ball as in has very few patches.

The 3 we are keeping

The 4 satin ones

Cant forget about Aither the mom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Playful Pup

Wow the mom is such a strange color
Pretty little things (:
So I'm guessing black is the dominant gene hmmm

Rat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.....
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:36 PM
the rodent lover<3

Awwww! Just wondering, how many males do you have? because they usually cant be housed together so I was just wondering...

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

They are adorable!
Can I get some? Haha just kidding

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

If only you lived closer lol I would take one of those boys in a heart beat

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Thanks. To answer your question Angelica, I have had pretty good luck houseing my males together and them getting along. Seem to me or works for me that with the males when I put babies or pups ready to sperate in the with adults they dont mine. and grow up fine. I have only had one male so overly dominit that he could not be housed with a male and knew that was normal but he would attack females as well so he got a cage all to him self but became a nipper and got nasty the older he got.
I watch the males so they dont finght and the ones that do I sperate as in the ones that are becoming dominit over the rest and house them with other submisive ones. right now I have as in adult males houesed are 8. but 2 are up for adoption they are albinos. there mom was a rescue and seems like no one like the albios or pews I think that is becuase the pet stores are full of them and that is comply food color to them. But I love them.
To answer our qestion Muffin yes black is Dominet. the grandmother was Agouit and the grandfather was black and white. Aither is part of a line breed and all in the litters were agouti or black only her and her sister is patched yellow like her were born. And the father to these babies is also dominet for black.
Woodys and ozzy if you all lived closer you could have some. There was a lady who is a freind of mine that came to get the other mice that are ready picked one of aithers or picked out becuase they are not ready yet. She picked the little black or the other black satin female. SO that leaves to to find homes.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

the 4th picture is too cute
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Playful Pup

Awww Their Soooo Cute!

Tags
babie mice pictures