Alabama Ghost Boys Corn Night - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Alabama Ghost Boys Corn Night

I've been busy with summer programming at my job so it's been forever since I posted. I snapped some long overdue pics of the boys tonight for you guys though. The Boys were eating their first corn on the cob.

Here we come, walking down the street. We get the funniest looks from everyone we meet!

The first picture ever of all six boys in one shot...all are even facing the same direction! Left to right: Jeffrey, Black Pete, Zmei, Skinner, Tucker, and Melon.

Another first: The four hairy boys all in one shot. My three black brothers and Zmei.

Skinner ain't got no corn at all, corn at all, corn at all
Skinner ain't got no corn at all, it's just for fuzzy butts.

Holy death grip Batman. I felt like I was feeding a big and hungry velociraptor. Can't you just hear the grrrs and rawrs?

Zmei says: "Is mine from here to heres. You guys can share the yucky end."

Five little ratties eating up corn
The first one says "Wish ya'll weren't born."
The second one says "Boot! Shoulder to the face!"
The third one says " I'ma winnin' this race!"
The fourth one says "Guys, learn to share."
The fifth one says "I ain't got no hair..."
Then the five ratties nommed (without too many fights)
And the big fat corn was soon out of sight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 12:45 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

awww sooooo cute

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

That is so cute, and it's hilarious the way they try to grab it out of your hands and then keep it from each other! Ah, rats...! hehehehehe

Also---I can't believe how big Pete has gotten!! Last time I saw him he was a little guy!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ha ha, great!!! It was so nice to see the boys again after all this time, and I agree with Breyer about Pete... he has gotten SO big! Wow! He is not "little Pete" anymore eh? The pictures were so wonderful, and I laughed so much at the little rhymes you put with the pictures, it was so adorable! Thanks so much for posting new pics of them, I want to scoop them all up and hug em!

They had a field day with that corn...they probably licked their lips after finishing and said, "Mom, we must do this corn thing again soon." For sure!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

wonderful photos!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Story, I just showed Marc the photo spread and read him the sing-songs that you added to the pictures and he just died laughing. That is just the cutest! He especially loved the, "Skinner ain't got no corn at all, it's just for fuzzy butts." Ha ha. Of course I was trying to sing it to him so it was even funnier.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Newborn Pup

AWWWW Very cute story line! Love it! *nabs Skinner* Nakie rattie? what nakie rattie?
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Gahhh, I know the Alabama Ghost Boys Corn Night post was awhile ago but I was totally in the mood to see those pictures and adorable captions again, for a quick smile! You know my husband's favorite line? (and probably mine too!)...when Zmei says, "Is mine from here to heres," with his hands spread out over half the cob, ha ha! And "Skinner ain't got no corn at all...it's just for fuzzy butts." That just kills me! Too funny! You can really hear the sing-song in those captions. Priceless, Storyseeker...this has to be one of my all time favorite posts on this forum.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Aw thanks Vlad. That was a fun session. My boys are still singing "Skinner ain't got no hair at all"...of course to the tune of "Rabbit ain't got no tail at all, it's just a powder puff" ...Which in turn was to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb. There's very few original tunes for kids music out there. (Notice that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and The Alphabet Song, all have the same tune?)

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.

Last edited by Storyseeker; 09-11-2011 at 04:25 PM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storyseeker View Post
(Notice that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and The Alphabet Song, all have the same tune?)
And as a violin instructor, I always have to give credit to Mozart for that little tune! He composed it!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I LOVE Mozart, so give that man the credit he deserves, you are right Breyer!

My nekkid Melon and Skinner...love em!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 09:08 AM
Adolescent Pup

Ahh...

I so needed to see this post Storyseeker!!! I just read Vlad sad story about Wolfgang & Klausse.. I was so sa.. then I read this and it cheered me up!!! Although I am incredibly sad for vlad still. Skinner is soo cute for not having any hair!! heheh

Jimmie
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 02:11 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yeah, it is always so nice to see happy, funny posts of the ratties on this forum. Always brings a smile and celebrates the happy things. Good stuff.

We all love each other's furry babies on this forum and I love that. Storyseeker's boys and Breyer's boys and everyone else's rats on this forum are all loved and "adopted" by each of us, for sure. That includes our newest addition, HECTOR!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Adolescent Pup

Thanks for being aunt's and uncle's to Hector.. He sends his love.. Cant wait till payday to get him better living quarters and a couple playmates.

All our love...

Jimmie, Tonya, the twins Robin & Whiskers, the girls Nadia & Greyson, and our first Hector the Rat!

Thanks to Zoe, Leo & Jr for stealing our hearts and opening our love for little furry friends.

Tags
alabama ghost boys