Alvin and Thomas - RIP :'( - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Alvin and Thomas - RIP :'(

Sweet licky Alvin

http://lilspazrats.wikispaces.com/Alvin

Funny cheerful Thomas...miss you boys already

http://lilspazrats.wikispaces.com/Thomas

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Official Loofah Tester

I remember Thomas! He was the boy in the tiny tank!! Oh, this is so sad. I can't tell you how happy I am that he blossomed like he did.

And Alvin, what a lover. Hugs Shelagh!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Alvin and Thomas...my sweetie pies and on top of reading your other posts about your other babies that just passed on, I am so sad.

I had forgotten that Thomas was the one who started off in that horrible glass tank with no toys, no nothing, and that depressing exercise ball sitting on top of the tank. I remember how much that photo just broke my heart.

But, Thomas went on to a beautiful and happy life and I can see how much he enjoyed each second in his forever home with you. I LOVED the video...so wonderful. A happy and playful lil muffin was Thomas. I am sure he was making up for lost time and enjoying every moment.

And Alvin, what a sweetheart. Just loved seeing both of their memorial photos...it just showed me again and again how lucky they both were to find a loving and happy home.

Play hard and remember we all love you, boys. You will be very missed.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.