Ava (rat) weight loss :( - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-11-2013, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

No she didn't have a friend pass away. Although I did recently lose Sable (one of my mice).
I feel like she is not eating nearly as much as she should. I plan to take her to the doctors again soon for another check up.

she is eating, and drinking (just not as much as i feel she should be), and occasionally running on her wheel.
I Wish i knew what was wrong to help her more it just makes me so sad causeI love her so much and she is so young still

My animals are my babies:
Cats: Abegale, Figaro, Chud and Adalynn
Ferrets: Panda & Fox
Mice: Nakotah, Raina and Esme (all white)
Rats: Ava (white&gray) and Isabel *new addition* Opal and Zuri (part siamese)
My Parents Cats (I love them like they are my own): Cutie, Grey, Precious, Milo, Belindo (aka Billy), Oreo, Pepper, Koda and Fluffers

Rest in Peace all my babies I miss you dearly:
Mice: Sable (March 2013), Piper (March 2012), Kayleigh (Dec 31, 2011), Eleanor, Analeghsia, Chloe and Zoey.
My Kitties I grew up with: Babs, Gonzo. Moon and Angel
My kitties who never came back home: Peach and Buster
I miss you all, you will forever hold a place in my Heart <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Poor Ava...I hope that you can find something out from her doctor's visit.

Lilspaz may chime in on this thread soon as well. Perhaps she can give you her opinion as well of this situation. I am suspecting Ava just does not feel that well, and you know how WE are when we are not feeling well. Not very fun.

In the meantime, you are doing all you can for her and being a very good nurse to her. I am sure she knows how much you love her. Let us know how it goes at her doctor visit?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Don't worry, I am watching your thread but Vladina is asking all the right questions so I don't have to LOL

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

Tags
rat, sick, uri, weight loss