Photos! Awesome Ratty Public Service Announcement - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awesome Ratty Public Service Announcement

Hey all,

I had to share this. Marc saw this beautiful photo on Facebook from one of his ratty friends, Rat Star Creative. I just fell in love with this. Enjoy and if you know anyone who is "iffy" or freaked out by rats, pass it along. My parents LOVED it.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Adolescent Pup

LOVE THIS! So cute
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Glad you liked it! Isn't it wonderful?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Official Loofah Tester

Those made the rounds on my rattys' facebook page. LOL Too adorable!

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I know, don't you just love it??

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Adorable!! And great for Valentine's Day to spread the ratty love!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hey Breyer! How are you?

Yes, that worked out nicely that you saw the ratty photo on Valentine's Day!

And guess what...today is also Achilles and Maximus' birthday! I will be sure to take some birthday photos of them later when they are having their birthday treat (I made them a card too) so hopefully I will get some nice photos up over the next day or so.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Awww, happy birthday to them!!!! I bet they got lots of birthday love today! Send them some cuddles and kisses for me!!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I surely will, Breyer, thank you!!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 07:55 AM
Adolescent Pup

Happy Belated Birthday to Achilles and Maximus!!

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, thank you so much!! I will tell my boys you said so.

I need to post some photos of them on a new thread for their birthday photo montage. I am running behind on that!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hah -- I could show this to a few people around my workplace.. When told I owned rats one girl replied "Eee, you got rats? Lemme see pictures of 'em."

I got my phone out only to remember most of my photos were on my previous phone so I only had pictures of a couple of my babies with me.

She then told me "See? That's how you know you don't need 'em -- you don't even got pictures of 'em."

Lol. What?

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yeah, that is a great photo to share with non ratty folks! It is just adorable.

Ha, your friend at work sounds like a real winner.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith