The babies are here - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 05:32 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

The babies are here

I don't no how many yet but i can't wait to find out i'll get pic's of them in a couple of days just to let her and cocoah settle in by the looks of things cocoah is helping her out alot with feeding etc. There nest is fab too its so hidden.

On monday the forcast says snow so im thinking of bringing them back into the house as the shed isn't that warm when it snows, do you think this is a good idea?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come see more of my fur babies at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

there's only 2 babies

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Guarded by Waffles

oh I love pinkies!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Stinky Liverbrain

Congratulations!!!!

I think you should get them in the house, babies can't termoregulate their body temp. well, and can easily die if they get cold.

Can't wait for pics!!!

Dimaris

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

i'll be bringing them in the house tomorrow as i'll have to clean my bedroom round it's like a bombs gone of in it lol

will get pic's up in the next couple of days as i don't want to touch them till around 5 days old.

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Part of the Pack

Just two? Is that normal?
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by geegeorge
Just two? Is that normal?
ya I was thinkin thats not very many babies hum
weird

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Small litter....but congrats.

Life's not about how to survive the storm, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Momma to: 2 human children Audree (2) and Jacob (7 mo.)
3 Doggies: Angel (13), Cricket (1), and Diesel (4mo.)
1 Kitty: Mazey (Age unknown)
2 ferrets - Mocha and Marshall
1 bunny - Ice

Working to make a change, one paw at a time!
Volunteer - Skinny Little Buddy's Rescue
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

2 babies is not average... but it's not an odd thing... I don't know if she was first time mom or not, but first timers tend to have less babies, or lose some babies.

Dimaris

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Part of the Pack

As long as everyone's doing well, size doesn't matter.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 06:44 PM
RAT ADDICT

CongRATS! I can't wait for pictures!

I have had mice that had 2 babies.However I find the older they are,the smaller the litters are!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

its also her second litter im going to let her grow old now lol cocoah is really helping her out i think she thinks one is her's but it is cute watching them work as a team

the first time i bred them i bred cocah and cincin at the same time and there was 19 babies in total, 1 died, i kept the 7 girls and sold 2 males together and gave my friend the rest of the boys but she only has 8 as one escaped and she never did find it

will get some pic's of the pinkies very soon im just hoping that both are girls as the introductions to there older sisters will be alot easier.

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

pictures added

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

they are cute and big
they look healthy
glad the mom is taking care of them well

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

thanks

Tags
males together