Bad Dream - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Unhappy Bad Dream

I had such a horrible dream last night and it has really shaken me up.It seemed so real!

In the dream,this guy (resembled some guy I seen ONCE and who I really dislike) came over and was being a total jerk.Then he started taking all my rats out and throwing them across the room and breaking their necks! In the dream,my beloved Ninja was still alive as well.

I know it was just a dream,but it really scarred me.
Do anyone know what it could of meant???

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Ooo what a terrible dream. You must just be worried about something and subconsciencely it just came out that way in your dream. Dont worry too much about it. Just kiss your ratties.

I know it feels terrible to wake up from a bad dream and it feels like it just happened.
I have had dreams where I was mad at my hubby for some reason and when I wake up I pushed him out of bed cuz I thought it really had happened..lol! And even when I knew it wasnt real and hadnt happened I was still mad for a while..lol!! Needless to say he thought I was nuts
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Thanks.That makes sense.
It is terrible.

I am a tad worried about my cat.He may have to go to the vet,as he has a leg injury.It is not infected or anything,just tender...but I have been worrying alot about that!

* Lisa *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aww poor kitty. I hope he will be okay. Hug kitty for me.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I think it's anxiety about the ratties. Right after Boris died I had some dreams like that because we ahd done everything and it didn't work. I just felt so helpless like I couldn't keep things from hurting them, so I had dreams about all kinds of happening to the ratties.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww poor you and poor dream ratties!! I am sure nobody is gonna hurt your rats hun you obviously just have something playing on your subconscience! You wouldnt believe some of the nightmares i have had about various things including my animals and my son!! xxxxxxx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

That's so horrible! I would be totally shaken up as well. I hope you are ok.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

I am doing okay,but have not been in the mood to do anything or leave the house today,cause I keep dwelling on that dream.But I am gonna be fine.

Hatchet seems to be doing well and I gave him lovin's for you Luv.He just has bit of a sore paw/leg.

* Lisa *

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 08:55 AM

Hmm last dream I had about rats was a week or two ago where the rats became giants and started chasing us. Or well the started chasing us first and then they became giants and we had to get away from them. Weird.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 12:28 PM
is a little "special"

I hate it when I get dreams about my pets dying! Its so scary, and it seems so real!
Its probably doesnt mean anything... Liek some people said, its just anxiety!
When I saw some hawks flying around my yard, I had a horrible dream that they ate Smudge! Its scared the crap outa me, but thank god hes fine! ^^

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Yeah...still shook me up some tho!
I am fine now.And took Hatchet to the vet today for his leg,so I am no longer worried about that!

* Lisa *

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 01:05 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Can be a warning subconsciously about a male in your life that could be aggressive. Or just nothing at all and a weird nightmare.

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 02:18 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I agree with Geishagirl, it sounds like your subconsciously worried about a man ruining some very important things in your life. I used to have a terrible dream of a man standing over my bed, but I couldn't move in my dream. Sometimes if we fall asleep still worrying about something it turns into a dream. Have you been worrying about your ratties? I'm sorry you had such a bad dream. There's nothing worse than a nightmare ruining your entire day
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl View Post
Can be a warning subconsciously about a male in your life that could be aggressive. Or just nothing at all and a weird nightmare.
Well the thing is,that guy isn't IN my life anymore.He was a one night stand.He wanted a relationship and all that and I didn't,because he was a HUGE jerk! He was an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelle View Post
I agree with Geishagirl, it sounds like your subconsciously worried about a man ruining some very important things in your life. I used to have a terrible dream of a man standing over my bed, but I couldn't move in my dream. Sometimes if we fall asleep still worrying about something it turns into a dream. Have you been worrying about your ratties? I'm sorry you had such a bad dream. There's nothing worse than a nightmare ruining your entire day
Nope.I wasn't worried about my rats.I was only worried about my kitty,but he was at the vet,so I am not worried anymore.

* Lisa *

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 12:40 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Maybe there maybe someone you trust but dont know he is bad news. I dunno, it maybe your subconscious telling you to be careful But again, probably a dream, like I have had many times, which scares me.

Like one I dreamed I totally forgot I had pets and went into the room and they were dying and dehydrated. I was going nuts getting the food and water!! It was scary...I had so many!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして