Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Bear.

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  GeishaGirl 
#1 ·
Hey guys im new here, I used to read here all the time I just never made an account.:)

my rattie boy passed away a few weeks ago, he had a tumor and was going blind. his name was bear, heres a few pics.

and these ones were taken the day before he passed.:(

there is black stuff on the towel because I stained it with hair dye..

he was almost 3 years old when he passed.

I'm planning to get more ratties very soon.:D

See less See more
#3 ·
Aww, I'm so sorry... He was a cutie. He had a nice long life. I hope all mine live that long.

#10 ·
aww...poor guy, i just had my first rat, Skrat, pass away a week ago, i feel your pain deeply

#11 ·
Aw, he was a cute little guy! :( It looks like he was well taken care of, I am sorry for you loss. Do you have have any other ratties or plan to get any more in the future?
Oh, and welcome to PT ;)

#16 ·
thank you everyone for the nice replies! I am planning to get more ratties when I get payed. I'll be posting picture of my new cage too and see if you guys like it or not. thanks everyone!! you guys besides my bf are the only ones who realy understand that he wasnt JUST A RAT.

#17 ·
Sorry for you loss. I know how hard it is to lose a loved rat, and yes everyone think were nuts b/c it is a RAT...they are ignorant. With the new rats fixing them do help prolong their life and can help to prevent illness, also don't use pine or cedar shavings, they are toxic and cause problems to rodents. Wish you luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.