Ok, I know I should take him to the vet but am unable to at this time. Here's the issue, my baby, Whiskers has just started having breathing problems, it's not a constant problem just occasionally. It actually just started 2 weeks ago. Anyway, sometimes his breathing will be fast and short, like mine is when I'm having an asthma attack, and he'll have a little bit of a rattle, but most of the time his breathing is fine and there's no rattle, none. My question is, how safe, or unsafe, would it be to use my nebulizer on my baby. I could water it down or only use it for a couple minutes. I need to do something to hold him over until I can get him to a vet. Any advice or other ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you.