"Busted!" Post Pictures =D - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 01:11 AM Thread Starter

"Busted!" Post Pictures =D

I just got a great idea.

Let's have some fun and post some pictures, with a theme! "Caught in the act" or "Busted" (or any sort of story that'll make someone giggle). If you don't have a picture, that's fine too. Tell us a funny story.

I'd love to hear/see some of your funny moments.

I'll go first.

My rats like to tell me when they're hungry. However, they aren't picky with what goes in the belly so I have to be careful with what food is laying around... My rat Bubbles was nibbling at all the paper laying around my room, then he saw my trash can and thought "JACKPOT!" and hopped right in.

Caught in the act.

Who's next? ^_^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Well, I've had my two new babies for two weeks tomorrow and they seem to have a passion for running over to something (anything) and grabbing it (in their mouth) and running of with it at one hundred miles and hour!

Busted!

Cant you just see what he's up to! He is slowly edging over to that treat bag and getting ready to make a dash for it LOL

This thread is great LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 01:28 AM Thread Starter

Oh that is so cute! My rats are too lazy to do that now. They just sit in my lap and expect the treats to fall into their mouths (which is what happens.. spoiled things).

Your boy is absolutely gorgeous by the way! *jealous* Is that Husky?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

yeah, thats Husky, he is a lil'cutie, but he poops everywhere LOL

Your rattie looks so sweet and cuddly!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 09:50 AM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

My toto has a habit of stealing my THINGS no matter what it is and taking them back to his cage !

" Mum i needed a empty lolly case to cool me down "
HA!! Yeah right

x

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Will It Ever Change?

my timmy also loves garbage cans, little stinker

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Clairbee1, your Toto is so cute! I had a rat named Totoro, and everyone called her Toto. She was the same way -- stealing things and hiding them. It might be a curse of the Toto name! Except my Toto used to hide my stuff all over my room. She got into Everything! She was a clown, that's for sure.

She used to get so excited she would push her way through the other girls to make sure she got out of the cage first. One time she was so excited for playtime she forgot to let go!

((Let me know if my pictures are too big -- I just got a new widescreen monitor and I'm still not used to it ))
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 03:48 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

lol, she is a little angle cake! Aww, such a gymnastic!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 04:53 AM Thread Starter

Yeah, and she fell with such grace. (Actually I caught her right after that picture was snapped.)
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 07:09 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

hehe, lol, I'm not very good at catching things, but I find if one of my pets are falling of the table I manage to catch them without even thinking about it... how strange LOL... well, they are our babies after all!
xx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

LOL, I have caught my rats so many times. They just looked around all dazed and then got back to whatever they were doing. There are also a few times I didn't quite catch them and they *thunked* to the floor. Poor little guys, but they are tough so they got right up and kept on running.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

MooCowing, Thanks anything i give my toto he puts it in his cage STRAIGHT away i laugh because i kind of make fun of him i would tear cardboard up and give him it and he runs back to his cage and novo just sits and watches and looks confused LOL.
Yeah the curse of the TOTOS :O aaaaaahhh
LOL

Your girl is GORGE !!

x

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Zippy Chickenshorts

hehe, your just reminding me... when I last had a roast dinner I put not just a little bit of yorkshire pudding in, but a whole slice because Pepper drags all his much loved food down his pipe and it was so funny watching him try and get it down there, we were all laughing at him and I'm sure he somehow new we were making fun of him so he just threw it of the floor he was on, I could not stop laughing! Than of course I felt bad for making him go through that and gave him a giant hug which he seemed to appreciate LOL

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 11:35 PM

I had my mice out playing with them and letting them climb on me and explore my computer desk. I was giving them rice krispies to munch on..

So Bebe (the gray one) decides she wants to stash one away for later. Where does she decide to stash it? Right down in between some keys on my keyboard...

I took the picture after I saw her do it when I remembered seeing this thread earlier. haha. Just had to share. Now I have a rice krispie down in my keyboard and will have to fish it out. I'm not angry though, it was actually pretty funny. Bebe likes to stash her treats.. then come back to take Lilly's! I have to make sure Lilly gets her portions since Bebe bullies her (often resulting in lots of squeaking from Lilly in protest of Bebe); they get along otherwise though.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 06:30 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

yeah && Mulder I swear it's your rat that's convinced my rats it's a good thing to be nicking stuff from bins, now my rats are doing it! The worst part is that my rats decide to stash everything from the bin under my bed covers... I found that out a few nights ago...
LOL, Thanks for sharing everyone!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties