Check this out! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Check this out!

Hey everyone. I decided if I'm going to be a breeder I need a method of advertisement so I started a myspace page just for my ratties. I haven't had a chance to upload all their photos yet but I will. I've basically just done the initial design and joined some rat groups. I thought this would be a great way to advertise available litters (like the accidental one we have at the moment) until I get a website. Of course I'll screen people to see if they will make good homes, but first I have to get the word out. Anyway, if you want to check it out it's www.myspace.com/nashvilleratlady
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Zippy Chickenshorts

cool! great idea! Love your page, its awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 03:38 PM

I'm a software developer and do web development too in my spare time so if you need any help getting a website sorted, just give me a shout and I'll help out as much as I can
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh excellent, that would really be helpful. We're not quite to that point yet, but I think when I start having some serious litters for sale it will really help to have a website. Also I figure it will add to my credibility to have a real life professional looking website.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 04:20 PM

Oh that's neat. I'll have to send you a friend request
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 04:23 PM

Yeah that's fine. Just PM me on here if you like when it starts taking off and I can get one sorted for you, you can tell me what you want it to do etc. I've been chatting to my friend who does the designs for the websites I build, and she's already got ideas! Lol
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Well this weekend I'm picking up the rest of my future breeding group from a breeder in North Carolina so after that I should know more of what I want to have on there. At this point she has several varieties and I just can't pick on the phone. I need to go see

I've been thinking though. I know I definitely want part of it to show pics and info about my breeding adults, obviously I'll need a part of it that shows current or upcoming litters and maybe some pics of the most impressive babies from previous litters (once I have previous litters), but I also think I want part of it to just show basic care and health info. That way people can see right when they're looking up breeders to buy rats whether or not they are really up to giving them what they need.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 09:32 AM
RAT ADDICT

Thats neat.
Add my promoting pet rats page...still working with it.
http://www.myspace.com/promotepetrats

I have a rat group which I just started as well.
http://groups.myspace.com/promotepetrats

Check them out.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 09:46 AM

Yeah everything you said there is easily done. Like I said, when you're ready to start thinking about a website, you can PM on here, and maybe we can get chatting on MSN or something like that to make it easier. I'm happy to help out if you need it plus it'd actually be doing me a favour really because I'm trying to build up a portfolio of freelance work

Tags
pet rats