Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Cheryis's babies

Tags
fancy mice
1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  storminstaffs 
#1 ·
There just coming up to 2 weeks now i think, not sure on the day they were born as i didn't write it down, since i didn't think they were going to survive, but they have proven me wrong both mum and the 4 babies (sexed them a few days ago 3 boys and 1 girl) keeping all 4 of them.

well here's some pictures

mum cheryis

Just need to think of some unusal names now lol, one of the babies is the same colour as mum, which im pleased with as i really like agouti coloured mice.

See less See more
#4 ·
They're beautiful! Is that a particular type of mouse? She looks different to other fancy mice I've seen, her ears look a little pointier - maybe it's just me. I know nothing about mice, I'd like to keep them one day though.

#5 ·
nope just a normal mouse lol, her mum had big ears too, but her dad had smaller must just be something that's run's in the family lol

will get new pic's up soon, as there eyes are now open and there fur is fully through, i have an agouti male, a light coloured agouti poor banded male now called Ziggy, chocolate tan belly girl maybe called Navada, and a sandy/sable coloured one not sure yet will wait till he's older to find out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.