Clinging Mice - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Clinging Mice

Hello,

Mandie, remember I told you I was going to show you some clinging mice pictures, right? Well.. here they are! (You can also see my helpy helper in the picture.. man, that dog IS nosy...)

This is Ricotta clinging to my hand.

Ricotta clinging to my fingers again.

Brie clinging.

Brie clinging again.

Cheddar does not clings to my hand.. she's still in the process of taming and not until a week or 2 ago she didn't let me touch her. Muenter got nervous with the evil mutt from **** watching her and didn't wanted to come out.

That's all, I hope you liked them. 8)

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 11:50 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thats so cool how they do that. My rats are way to big to hang like that! Odie looks so cute watching.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

I think it's so amazing the grip they have. 8) They are just so cute. Too bad rats are heavy, cause I think they have good grip and balance too, right?

Dimaris

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot
I think it's so amazing the grip they have. 8) They are just so cute. Too bad rats are heavy, cause I think they have good grip and balance too, right?
Yep, they do have good grip. They can hang upside down and climb across the cage upside down too. They just have to be able to grab on and hold on with their paws. They can also jump really high and really far!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

My mice used to hang on my hand like that and always used to amaze me how agile and strong they are and what a grip they have for such a small creature. Your right rats are too heavy although they are very strong and once they grip hold of something its hard to get them off. One of my rats used to sit on my shoulder and went everywhere with me around the house and used to have amazing grip as i used to bend down with her and pick stuff up and she never moved an inch, they are also agile at swinging on their cage bars upside down and jumping as mine used to jump from the floor onto the top of my dressing table and never missed once

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 02:21 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That is so cute!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 05:26 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Cute pics Padfoot, Odies face is hilarious, he is so nosey!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 03:41 PM
I Own an Egg Pooper

I love that first pic with Odie. He is like, WHOA! haha

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 03:47 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

all of my mice cling to my hand like that.............. lightning wraps himself right around my finger and i have to like practically pull him off its so funny when all ihav 2 do id put my hand in the cage about 4 inches from the bottom and pretty soon i have a bunch of mice stuck to my hand, and candace (aka candy) just sits there trying to eat my fingernails the little piggy......... its understandable shes like half the size of all the other mice, so tiny and cute................ ricotta and brie are so adorable!

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!

Tags
cage bars