couch play time - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

couch play time

here are Tattoies little babys are here at play. the boys came out fist and then the girls with there mom. I took some quite pictures before they grew tired and started to snuggle down. Sorry my camera is very dark and some pictures may really suck. I cant lighten it on image shake but I can on my site but with my sucky internet it runs really slow and would take me forever to do up the picture as in lighten them. My camera works better in the day time with nautural light then at night with regular lights in the house on. Sorry for the way my better half looks he was really tired and sleepy and it was not late but he is a early bug for bed.

Luke is on the solor night light I use during the summer I brought them in and cleaned them off to put away for winter and sat it on my coutch while I valcumed but forgot it there and then got the rats out. after these couple of shots I took it off the couch.

Luke chillen with Jon or Grandpa. Since Tattoie his mom is our daughter then he is like our grandkid.

Thanks for the cuddels but I'm off

Look deep into my eyes you are getting sleeping you will bring me yoger bits when I sweek...........sweek

Grandpa giving luke kisses. Luke is so mellow

Posen like mom for the camera. What a little stud hes gonna be. I have not introduced dad to them yet but may in the next week or so. I want luke and his father to live to gether with our one male dwarf rat.

Luke winking "hey there" (wink) I think your cute to".

uummm what on the arm of the couch?

Jar jar Binks. Binks for short. the lady who is getting him wanted to name him jar jar binks insted of jubba becuase she likes that star wars name. When he is about 2 or 3 months old she is taking him but she sends me money for food for him and the 3 grils I have for her till she gets the cages she needs for them. She just moved not long ago and had already payed for them and was going to get cages but plans changed and she wants to make shure she gets 2 nice big ones before she takes them becuase she only has small cages now. which is no probelm becuase she is a good friend.

Binks eating a sun flower seed.

HI THERE

Binks getting up on the back of the couch

still more to come of the boys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 04:35 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Luke and binks together at play

NOW THE GIRLS

Princese Laya cleaning

sorry it blurry but her nose is into eveything

Laya sniffing the couch

Photo opp again Laya

Padawan on the go

Padawan up close

Padawan had an itch

Padawan coming to my hand

Padawan cleaning or groom grandpas hand
NOW TIME FOR MOM AND GIRLS

Daddy gives some kisses to Tattoie while Padawan sniffs around

Padawan and tattoie and part of Laya

Hello every one

MORE TO COME

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Laya and Tattoie

Tattoie on Daddys shoulder taking a break from the kids
Here are some shots of jsut the mom Tattoie

No you take the kids for awhile

Proud mommy Tattoie

Eating a seed

Are you taking more pictures of me?

Oh yeah thats the spot
well thats it for know have to clean the camera off to take more. lol
Diamond

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Do you know if the babies are going to lose most of their hair like tattoie or they're gonna have more?
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Cute .

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I'm not shure when they were about 4 they lost some but they are a good 6 weeks going on 7 and have some that stayed. I hoping that at a good 3 months with diffrent moldtings I will find out. They all apear to be d- rexes but could be fuzzys or hairless. I know Tattoie is a d- rex but is consider the on the verg or closer to what they call a fuzz but she had tiny hair patches that are wavy were Yoda the dad has long curled hair that comes and goes.
Tattoie had more hair then they did at there age then at about 3 months old statred to lose it and grow shorter hair. The same as Yoda but I think they are what is considered the poor version of d- rexes.

This was Tattoie at 2 weeks old she is the middle one in the front row

This is her are 4 weeks old

This is her at 7 weeks

This is here at 6 months old and if you look closly you can see the peach fuzz like hair that she had started to grow back.

The father at 4 weeks old who at 3 weeks look like tattoie at 4

And Yoda the Father to the pups now. Although this was around Holloween when taken. He looks bald now becuase his hair is gone but you can see some of it in patches still there.
Diamond

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Adolescent Pup

aww I love rats but mom wont let me have one your are so cute :3

Lola

Daisy

Gohan

Itchy

Selena

Frogger
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Tattoie is cute when she is young
!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

thanks I always take pictures of them growing up and when they are older I very seldom miss out on them. On rare ocasions I do like yoda and his brother becuase me and my better half were sick with colds at the time and I didnt want to handel them much with feeling so sick and this year with our crapy summer weather and the sucking winter weather every one has been getting the sniffels left and right.
OrcaLover keep working them and they may let you. I know it took me a while to let me parents let me have one but my mom was allergic to them well mice more so I had to keep mine out in the garage but we had heat out there for her so she stayed warm in the winter and the gradge was alway nice and cool in the summer but i always went swimming with her so we were cool not mater what. I had 2 others after that then after that I didnt get any more becuase they would keep getting sick and then have to be put down or pass away. So we decited not to get any more till we found a good breeder but never did.
Now tha that I have them again and moms been around she is fine aroung Tattoie and the babies but the haired ones she can stand to be around them for longer then a mouse. If she is around a mouse with in 10 mins she will not be able to breath and with rats she gets a little like congested but not to bad or as bad if in direct contact after so long but here and there not to bad but Tattoie and them she is fine with. Or out side in the open air. Like when I got my fisrt mouse for my better half as a birth day present last year we had to ride with the windows down becuase mom couldnt breath and she didnt think that it would bother her if it was in a carrier in the back seat. But rts in the car are ok she if fine with for a long while. But hamsters are like the mice with her.
But hope fully you are about to get rats sometime. Just keep trying your family will fall in love after they let you have some.
Diamond

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

its so cute to see tattoie's evolution!!
and thanks for the info! I hope they lose a little more hair, i like them better almost hairless than with lots of patches!
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-15-2009, 03:14 PM
RAT ADDICT

They are cute.
I miss my nekkids!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-16-2009, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I am thinking they all or half will be nacked. Either way I will love them to peaces. They are so outgoing right now. The other litters I have had the males acted like males and the girls like the girls but these little cutes act like both parents going and either little divas or hams (for the boys) for the camera.
Daimond
PS I'll post more here after bit I have a long day to day I have a doc opointment and I have to get gorcerys and critters supplys plus clean cages again. Seems like I am always cleaning cages or spot cleaning. But at lest with cleaning comes play time and more pictures.
Daimond

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Playful Pup

Sooooo Cute!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 06:05 AM
Adolescent Pup

Wow, I wish I could get my girls to let me take photos like that. if I let them out they're never that still. Then again, they are girls and i have two cats that like to hang around
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

my rats are use to my other critters. I will get some more updated pics of them after thanksgivng. Going to my parents tomorrow evaning and staying all thanksgiving and back the next day with left overs!!!!!!! yeah no cooking for a while. lol
Diamond

Tags
rats at play