Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Darwin

3K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
I did it again.I took in yet another ratty that needed a home.Darwin!

His owner told me he didn't have the time for a rat anymore...Darwin is very well socialized,very friendly and I am happy that the guy who owned him before had him on a good diet and was using Carefresh.Anyway he dropped Darwin off tonight with his cage and the rest of his belongings.

Darwin is at mom's now for quaratine.He is some cute,a fawn/white broken hooded standard.

I have to put my foot down for sure now tho! I am running out of cage space!!

#3 ·
Thank you.I just can't say no to a rat in need.

I am gonna get some pics of him tommorrow.I am letting him settle in for now.He is quite friendly tho!

#5 ·
wow, i wonder how your rat room looks...you should post some pics!:D congrats on the new rat, cant wait to see some pics of the new guy, good thing you took the little guy in

#7 ·
I was playing with Darwin earlier and boy,he is some playful little thing! He loved the bum tickles and the hand wresltling,he even pounced on my hand himself and wrestled it.It was adorable.He gets excited really easily.That might be because he is alone right now.I am gonna try and introduce another male to him later,after quaratine.He apparently used to have a cagemate.

I will try and get pics of my "animal room" soon.I had some taken awhile ago,but that was when I didn't have many cages.

Anyway here is my new,silly boy ~Darwin~

#8 ·
Oh, he's a cutie. Any idea how old he is? And what kind of cage is that? It looks a little like a superpet from what I can see...

#11 ·
Natalie,why does your tummy feel weird?

And yes Katie,it is a Superpet cage.Thats the cage he came with.It is good for now anyway.And his old owner said that Darwin is about 10 months old.

#13 ·
nik8806 said:
He is adorable! Thats so nice of you to take all those guys in. I kept seeing your rat number go up and wondered where you were getting all those guys! haha.
:D Well I often take in unwanted rats or ratties that just need a new home.

#26 ·
BAD LISA...lol...no more adoptions!! :giggle: I don't think she posted this but she has more babies!! I think 9, and only a week old...what will we do with Lisa...I KNOW :poke:

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.