Emma meets the Girls. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thumbs up Emma meets the Girls.

Our daughter Emma getting some bonding time with the ratties.. I thought these pictures were pretty cute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06071.jpg (55.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06073.jpg (55.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06075.jpg (51.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06083.jpg (55.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06081.jpg (52.2 KB, 12 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 03:17 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable!!! I can't wait to show them to my husband. We love seeing youngsters getting introduced to rats and learning from an early age how wonderful they are. Super cute pics!! Post more next time you get the chance! Thanks for sharing those!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

so adorable thank u for sharing

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 06:53 PM
Newborn Pup

I love the kissy picture, but it's a bit more than pretty cute, try downright adorable.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Aww thanks you guys. I will upload more when I get more - I have to say Vladina, she definitely knows how wonderful they are. She's been an animal girl since she was born.. you should see her playing with our bunnies. They play a game with her, they will stand super still and let her run up to them and RIGHT before she basically lands on them they dart off in a different direction and freeze again, waiting for her to catch up. So cute.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 09:31 PM
It's all for them

Those are the cutest pics EVER! Thanks for sharing!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 01:51 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww, that game with the bunnies is so cute! I am glad little Emma is already an animal lover, good for her! What a sweetheart.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 12:18 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Haha aww thank you. She fell in with the rabbits today - they have an area behind my couch between the couch and wall and she climbed onto the back of the couch and tumbled in while I was giving them hay. She looked kind of stunned for a second and then said "BUNNIES!" and hopped right up. I really really wish I had my camera, it was perfect.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ha ha! Love it! She realllllly loves those bunnies eh? I don't blame her! Were the bunnies okay? Did she fall right on top of them?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Newborn Pup

Aww how lovely. So nice to see a kid so young getting introduced to animals in a positive way. Super cute!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Playful Pup

ADORABLE!!!