escape artist please HELP - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 07:41 AM Thread Starter

Question escape artist please HELP

ok i know mice are fast learns but my mouse tought it's self to scamper up the water bottle to escape

this has me worried as I can't leave him without water

Please HELP I need ideas if it help he lives in a old fish tank so i had to put the bottle on a stand as there not many other ways i can atach it to the tank

but i have event tryed just hanging it via rope but he jumps to land on the sliver and the scamper up useing old stick tape that was on the bollte and can not be removed i tried

the only thing i can think of it using a smaller botte so it dose not reach the top of the tank

what do you all think ???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 08:17 AM

just get a screen top for your size aquarium and get some lid clamps for it most pet places that sell reptile should have them and they only cost like 10 or so $ depending on how big the tank is that pretty much the only thing i can think of other than gettin a new cage
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 09:46 AM
RAT ADDICT

I agree.
Get a screen lid for the tank.I have a couple of mice in a 15 gallon with a screen lid and they have not even attempted to get out.

Give that a try.
Or you can use water dishes instead of a bottle...the only problem with that is you need to clean it frequently because of litter and food and things getting in the water.

Tags
fish tank