A few new photos from naptime this morning - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

A few new photos from naptime this morning

Russell and Stanley were getting all cute and cuddly this morning in their playpen fort (where they have a blanket nest), so I took a few photos. Here they are, at 19 months old.

And here is Stanley with a serious case of bed head (well, and body!) after Russell got done using him as a pillow!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Last edited by breyer08; 03-01-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 08:41 PM
laugh often

so cute. they look very comfy

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 03:55 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh Breyer, I never get over how beautiful and sweet your boys are!
Gorgeous pictures, as usual! My cutie pie nephews! Hugs and smooches to Russ and Stan from Auntie Vlad! Happy 19th Month Birthday!!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Thanks, you guys! They were quite content, lots of bruxing and such.
Russell is getting a little more congested, which is making me slightly nervous. He's lost weight, so I'm going to be weighing him every day. I'm calling the vet in a little bit to see if he should go back on his ABs. We'll see what they say...

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hi Breyer,
Just saw your post and I hope this is just a little hurdle for Russ. Sending healthy wishes his way. Please keep us posted on how Russ does, okay? Keeping my fingers crossed, so is Marc.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Well, the vet called back and we're putting him on a couple weeks of Baytril/doxy again. It's to the point where the ABs don't clear it completely, but they generally seem to help lessen his sneezing, so I figured we might as well give it a try again. He's getting older now, and he has always had respiratory problems, so it's most likely the myco that is getting worse. I'm doing everything I can to keep him happy, and he's still energetic and playful during the evenings, and eating well. So, he's still ok for right now, but I'm keeping an eye on him and spending plenty of time with him.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Russell and Stanley are so very lucky to have you as a mommy, Breyer. I am glad Russ is happy and enjoying life. One day at a time is exactly how to look at this. Our sweet Russ-Russ. Give him kisses for me, okay? Keep me posted too. I am sure he will feel much better with the ABs.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

too precious! a kiss to both!
keep us updated on Russie
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Thanks, Dustette. This morning Russell's eyes were clear again and he jumped out of his cage for breakfast. He's taking a nap right now, but he is still congested, as usual. He does seem to be feeling a bit better, though.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I am so glad to hear Russell is doing better today! That is great news Breyer. He is such a hearty big boy. He is tough.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Adolescent Pup

Aww their fur is so long, they remind of these teddy bear hamsters I had as a kid. Too cute.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Mouse Obsessor

Very hansome rats! I cannot stop staring at the pictures they are so stunning!
I hope your Russell feels better soon.

My Pets:

1 Rat: (Ace)
1 RC Hamster: (Hannibal)
3 Cats: (Tao, Drew, Jak-ke)
2 Ferrets: (Fisher, Georgie)
1 Betta: (Maxwell) + (5 Platies and 1 Molly)
Rest in peace all my little Mice: Tempo, Aaron, Tatiana, Pei, Shi, Orange, Spotty, Lee Hyun, Key, Calvin, Chun, Jiro, Hero...
And my past Dookers: Lulu (my heart), Frodo (my old man), MoneyPennies (the first one), ect...
Aswell as all my lost Cats (my beloved Haru, ect..) and Bettas (Stahl the creepy one, ect..)
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Thank you! Russell is taking his medicine every day and is definitely sneezing less. He still gets congested, but that's how he's always been. So, at least for now, he seems to be feeling a bit better.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh I am so happy to hear Russell is doing better! Go Russell go!
He is a big, strong robust bear.

Hurray! That makes my day. Marc will be so happy to hear that too. He has such the soft spot for Russ. Give him hugs from his auntie!! (and Stanley too of course!)

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Tags
photos