A Few Ratties - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-28-2002, 07:31 PM
ELH

A Few Ratties

Three of my girls. Beanie is a black berkshire. Starbucks is a chocolate dumbo. And Sweetie, who is Starbucks' Mother, is an agouti berkshire double rex dumbo, with an awesome personality.

Campbell and Shadow are two of my boys. Shadow is a black teddy rex, and Campbell is a seal-point Siamese dumbo.

Here's Sweetie again, just hanging out. She's a goofy-looking, but adorable rat.

This is Trimidion, my boyfriend's rescued agouti female. She wasn't in good health when we got her, but she's doing excellent now, with a beautiful sleek coat.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 12:38 AM
Lizard

Love you Rat pictures ELH.
I think my rats are the best. They are always friendly and really enjoy being with people.
Mine have a few bad habits like the craving they have for Ben and Jerry's ice cream. NO not alot , but just a little now and then
Pistachio, Pistachio is one if their favorites ( mine also )

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 01:42 PM
Catma63

OHHHHHH!! They are too too precious!! BEAUTIFUL!! Okay, this is too great! Another rattie lover! We need more rattie lovers! lol. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! I'll be posting more of mine sometime today or tomorrow, hopefully....soon as I go by the developers and pick them up.
Congrats on your gorgeous darlings!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 01:46 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Very cute Rats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 03:00 PM
ELH

Thanks everyone. I'll be posting some more rat pictures as soon as I get some extra time to take some more photos, and feel like playing rattie-photography.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 03:05 PM

very cute ratties
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2002, 05:21 PM
Catma63

Smile

I'm getting ready to post the latest of my ratties now. Please post some more of yours soon.....they are too cute!