Found a tumor - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Are you sure Tippy would? Most just give their friend a really good sniff over and then cuddle up with them or ignore the incisions.

I put my surgical patients back in right away, but you always watch for a bit just to make sure they aren't bothered.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Maybe I'll try it. the Vet said to keep the separate for a couple of days so when I clean the large cage maybe I'll put them together and see how they do.

~Ren~
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rags- Blue Healer/Border Collie Mix

Nelix- Yellow Lab Mix

Tippy- Black and White Fancy Rat

Fredi- Tan and White Fancy Rat

RIP- Aggie, Dorito
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

So a few days ago I put Fredi and Tippy in the small cage together and they've been great. Tippy didn't even acknowledge that Fredi had stitches.

I'm on my way back to the vet now for her to vet the stitches removed.

~Ren~

Nelix- Yellow Lab Mix

RIP- Aggie, Dorito
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 06:52 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Glad to hear that Tippy was good with Fredi and her stitches! Congrats on a great outcome, and hope theres no more tumors to be found in the future!
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Part of the Pack

Those pictures are so adorable, i dont know how else to describe them. Especially the last one. You have such wonderful ratties, and you did the right thing for sure, they are so lucky to have you!

give your love no matter what.
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Funny thing.

I took her to the vet and he was so surprised she still had all her stitches. Apparently she's the first rat he's ever treated that hasn't chewed off most or all their stitches by the follow up. He was even more surprised to find out she was in with her sister for 5 days and still had them. I have well behaved babies.

~Ren~

Nelix- Yellow Lab Mix

RIP- Aggie, Dorito
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Adolescent Pup

awww congrats fredi. I really hope she recovers well, give her a hug for me best of luck little fredi!

Tags
rat, tumor, vet