Happy Holidays Rattie Style. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Happy Holidays Rattie Style.

Well, with the holidays coming up... I am planning on getting Jack & Annie some christmas presents. Only... I dunno what to get them... Hmmm. So my question is what are you getting/if you are getting your ratties christmas gifts what are they going to be?

.Happy Holidays.

Britany.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Proud USMC Wife.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Proud mommie of 2 dogs & Some Fish.
American Bulldog : Chesty.
Chihuahua/Terrier Mix : Beethoven.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I am going to make a string of popcorn to hang up in the cage and I am not sure what I am going to get for a present yet, but I know that the rats have TONS of fun opening the presents, so wrap them up!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

That pop corn sounds like a cool idea. I think my rats will like it as well but I dont want them chewing on string so I will figer something out. I ushally wait becasue my parents ushally get me all kinds of treats that i open to give all my pets. But then after the holiday as in with any extra christmas money we go get them extra seen chew thinga for like birds and rabits and GP and stuff they like and yogis. Plus stuff is on sale and that way I can save for if they need any vet trips I can at lest pay the visit and pay on the bill (I love me vet)
I was thinking of this year making them fruit cake but only make it out of corn bread some how or make a cake using corn bread with molasses as a sweet toping spred thin on it. Might look up some recipes for rodents of diffrent kinds to make them treats that are good and healthy for them. If I find some I will post them.
Not that I dont think of presents for them but I am hoping that this winter or more towards spring as in before my parents bait shop opens and it gets busy to make 2 cages that are walk in so I can walk in and play with them all. We as in my dad are plaining them but it will take some time and he is very busy with work so it may be late but we'll get r done. We plan on makign it out of wood but putting up metal or aluminum in the inside so they dont chew and it protects the wood from rotting and it an easy clean. With shelves the same way but not mettle but may be lanoleum but have a ledge were they cant splip off. We have so many idea we are trying to come up with one that works that is safe all the way around.
Diamond

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Sounds like fun. I'm still not exactly sure what im doing with my ratties yet.

Britany.

Proud USMC Wife.
Proud mommie of 2 dogs & Some Fish.
American Bulldog : Chesty.
Chihuahua/Terrier Mix : Beethoven.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 PM
RAT ADDICT

Every year I get my rats some treats and maybe a new toy.They really love the wrapping paper too,so I take ALL the wrapping paper from friends and family (they are just gonna throw it away) and give that to my rats too!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *