Happy World Rat Day! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Happy World Rat Day!

http://www.worldratday.com/index2.html

Wishing everyone and their rats a happy world rat day,don't forget to spoil your babies extra today!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 07:33 AM
It's all for them

Happy Day to all you rattie lovers out there!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

YAY!! Thanks for the reminder! Happy World Rat day to all your furry family members, and here's to more public education about how truly special these little ones are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hooray! Thanks for the reminder, I forgot what day that was! I will think of my babies extra special today and wish everyone out there a Happy World Rat Day. Spoil your beautiful ratty babies extra today and remember how special and wonderful they are.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Mouse Obsessor

Ah yes World Rat Day! I almost forgot. I have no rats, just mice. I am not allowed to own rats where I live.
However I do have 2 ferrets living at my mom's house currently...I did forget Ferret Day though, I believe it was the 2nd? lol
Well happy Rat Day to all of your rats everyone!

My Pets:

1 Rat: (Ace)
1 RC Hamster: (Hannibal)
3 Cats: (Tao, Drew, Jak-ke)
2 Ferrets: (Fisher, Georgie)
1 Betta: (Maxwell) + (5 Platies and 1 Molly)
Rest in peace all my little Mice: Tempo, Aaron, Tatiana, Pei, Shi, Orange, Spotty, Lee Hyun, Key, Calvin, Chun, Jiro, Hero...
And my past Dookers: Lulu (my heart), Frodo (my old man), MoneyPennies (the first one), ect...
Aswell as all my lost Cats (my beloved Haru, ect..) and Bettas (Stahl the creepy one, ect..)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Oh I didn't even know there was a Ferret Day!?
Interesting.

My rats got salmon last night and extra hugs and kisses and attention. They were all for the extra lovings...until I broke out the salmon, then they only had ONE thing on mind...haha. I wanna buy them some presents this week too.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww, ha ha. That is so funny. I just love how rats see FOOD and it becomes their immediate obsession.
I am glad your babies had a great World Rat Day! Who doesn't like extra love and treats, eh?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.