Heartbroken :( - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Unhappy Heartbroken :(

Hey everyone

Im totally heartbroken my little girly Trixie left me for the rainbow bridge last night and I miss her terribly and im really worried about her sisters, they keep chattering and seem to be looking for her. I feel really bad because I wasnt there for her when she did leave, It happened while I was asleep and I woke up to find her sisters snuggled up to her squeaking it was really sad

RIP Trixie I will miss you always and see you at the rainbow bridge one day xxxxxxxxxxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Love Cathy and Holly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Trixie snowdrop and lightning
Forever loved and miss my little chatterbox kids!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Was your baby a rat? I find that often rats have preferences on where/when they go. Some want to be with you at the end, others prefer to be with their cagemates and others prefer to be all alone and you will find them in the morning at the bottom of the cage.

Her cagemates knew this was happening so they aren't confused, but they still might grieve. I am sorry for your loss, was she an older girl?

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Nah she was a mousie Ive only had her since May but I bought her from a petshop and she grew a tumor. It appears as though she went in her sleep but it was really a big shock, she was fine last night when I had her out, running around and chattering as normal

Love Cathy and Holly

RIP Trixie snowdrop and lightning
Forever loved and miss my little chatterbox kids!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 11:34 AM

i use to save mice from my high school ( a few years ago)
because my biology teacher would feed them live to her ball python.

Tags
rip trixie