Hellpp!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 02:29 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Hellpp!!!!

Help please!!I have an approximately two week old baby rat, without its eyes open. My mom doesnt want me to have it and therefore wont buy baby formula or anything of that sort. My brothers killed all of his family i barely saved this one, so I would like to know if there are any homeade recipes for feeding it so far for the past 24 hours it has ate only a sugar water dilute mix from a recipe i found but i know that wont do......please help my little angel i dont wanna see him die and im the only one who wants him alive so i hafta figure it out.....im 16 and we llive to far from stores for me to walk to one to grab formula in the middle of the night.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Help yall please I could lose him at any moment its like 30 degrees outside tonight as well I've been replacing the warm water bottle every two hours or so and I've wrapped his cage in a blanket to keep him warm while I sleep for a little bit........he seema hungry and hasn't pooped yet and we eats yhe sugar water solution just fine suckling from a paper towel as I learned to do......
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Adolescent Pup

Is he still with you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Yeah he is he's seems to be a yough little booger, I've taken to makin the sugar water stuff and adding in all purpose sweet and shaking it up and feeding him that, he is also cracking his eyes open as of midnight I am going to buy formula when i go to town either today or tomorrow imma sneak buying it and toss it in my purse imma get the liquid similac soy its on clearance for 3.49 and I have just enough for it

Tags
baby rat, baby rat care, baby rat dying