Photos! He's sooooo cute! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

He's sooooo cute!

Well one of the females decided she was staying after having her first litter, and what a beautiful litter it was!
one most of the babies have found their forever home, this little lad has been placed but hasn't been able to go to his new home just yet, but since hes been here hes gone through a dramatic colour change, and has turned out one of the cutest rats i've seen, he really is adorable, i've got some pics here.

This one is of the mother along with her litter (you can see him just behind her) and her sister who kept her company while she raised her babies.

this one is of the little lad a couple weeks back when his new owner picked him.

and this is him now! hes almost like a siamese but with white on him too, its so cute and hes such a darling!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Velvet_Meece; 05-10-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I wish he wasn't paid for!!!

Last edited by Velvet_Meece; 05-10-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Part of the Pack

Yup he's a siamese. They can have white markings, they're just usually less desirable. His color should continue to fade until the only white areas visible will be that that goes through the dark area on the face.

Lola - Variegated Blazed Siamese

about 2 weeks

About 4 weeks

About 6-7 weeks (barely see markings)

Current:

You can see why they tend towards the undesirable - She now appears to the untrained to be a common REW. Look close and you can see her cream markings against the white areas. 'marked' siamese will produce more 'marked' offspring like berks - and with siamese it's important that you have dark feet, tail base, and nose. I personally don't mind, but that's what the color standard states.

Caprice Acres

NMGA miniature meat goats, Silver Fox and NZW Rabbits, Muscovy ducks, several breeds of chickens, fancy mice and rats in Michigan

Last edited by CapriceCritters; 05-10-2009 at 04:54 PM.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Part of the Pack

he's such a cutie! he has the same little marking on his face that his momma does

Pets name: Cheryl

Pets name: Kimberley

Babies:
rats: girls:belle, beauty and sweetness Boys: ronnie and oscar
Dogs: Cassie, Jazzmin and Buddy
Cat: Pebbles
Hamster: Skye
gerbils: Tremor and Sparkle
quails
chickens
9 ducks
3 guinea fowl

R.I.P. Cheryl & Kim
:, scabbyquail
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

He's so adorable!! It will be a shame if he loses most of his color because he is so gorgeous!

Maureen

Six new rats
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Aww they are all so cute!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

W-O-W!!!!!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!! Oh my gosh, he is just so gorgeous, your so lucky
xxxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 05:48 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks!

someone on the fancy rat forum said hes a siamese roan and the mother is a black roan, doesn't mean an awful lot to me right now, lol, but its nice to know what colour forms they are

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

I have a roan and his colours have faded. Because you see them everyday you don't notice it that much until you see their photos tbh.
It will be a shame when/if they do fade though.
xxxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww he is gorgeous and can i just say that is the BEST looking litter i have ever seen in my life! Such a variety of gorgeously marked rittens!! xxxx

*Carla*
I
my animals!

Tags
baby, buck, rat